Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Man it was one year Jenkins straight balled out.....

Dude was confident and actually injury free.....

Then we drafted Claiborne and dude

If I remember right.......dude actually balled that game......this is photoshopped.
Nah it wasn't. I remember that night like it was yesterday. Stayed up till 3 am listening to talk radio b/c I was so embarrassed. He was atrocious that game.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Josh Shaw 4th round pick. This secondary could use some lying ass nikkas :obama:

Edit: that Mike Jenkins pic with "u mad bro" on it JUST became funny to me. I never laughed at that shyt prior

ld707070

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta to start drafting high energy productive players in the 4th round. These past 4th rounds has killed this team in the long run. That boom or bust mindset gave us Webb, Owusu-Ansah, Stanback, Arkin and etc. We need to find established player like the Marion Barber's and the Bradie James. Those are the guys who have a foundation of work displayed in college that converts easily in to the pro game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta to start drafting high energy productive players in the 4th round. These past 4th rounds has killed this team in the long run. That boom or bust mindset gave us Webb, Owusu-Ansah, Stanback, Arkin and etc. We need to find established player like the Marion Barber's and the Bradie James. Those are the guys who have a foundation of work displayed in college that converts easily in to the pro game.
Both James and MBIII both were Parcells picks. Finding 2nd days gems is a skill. One our current scouts team lacks