Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Its nothing but after the last situation I had in this thread about the Beyonce jersey tried to make it clear when I was kidding and still got cats responding like I'm being a smart ass. I just think it doesn't always translate well online when in person stuff like would be obvious to see.

lol... On this message board makes you quick to be like that

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
no vets ever work for Dallas back there.. I just dont get it. I dont remember Safety being so hard to find back in the day... It was like a dime a dozen positon. I guess since the big hit Safeties are obsolete in todays game.. They need to be more of a cover guy.
I agree about the big hitting safeties and honestly if I ran a D I'm not so sure I wouldn't just have 5 DL to match up with the line and everybody basically be able to cover (have safety's on te size wise best matchup and cb's on WR/RB) how the league is now. Linebackers might be assed out esp on third down. Guess it wouldn't work though since nobody has tried it yet.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I agree about the big hitting safeties and honestly if I ran a D I'm not so sure I wouldn't just have 5 DL to match up with the line and everybody basically be able to cover (have safety's on te size wise best matchup and cb's on WR/RB) how the league is now. Linebackers might be assed out esp on third down. Guess it wouldn't work though since nobody has tried it yet.

the way football is changing.. I wouldnt doubt it..lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
lol... On this message board makes you quick to be like that
Yeah I see that but I mainly try to look at things personally like how I would if friends IRL said it. Most times I know its just busting balls so I don't take it serious esp stuff like we just had the miscommunication about. I'm going to roll with LSU if you like them or not so thats why I thought you would take it as a joke. Iif not for the Beyonce thing I would have left out the lol. Then that might be a situation like before elsewhere on here where dude was like you wasn't joking don't be scarred like he going to cyber punch me or some shyt :russ:. I just come here to talk shyt about the Boys and other topics no real malice intended even when disagreeing. Honestly just look at it like talking shyt with friends but just online.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
no vets ever work for Dallas back there.. I just dont get it. I dont remember Safety being so hard to find back in the day... It was like a dime a dozen positon. I guess since the big hit Safeties are obsolete in todays game.. They need to be more of a cover guy.
idk man but i've started missing ken hamlin and *gulp* gerald sensabaugh the last few weeks. it just seems like o-coordinators have found new ways to expose safeties so you have to be on point more now than ever.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
idk man but i've started missing ken hamlin and *gulp* gerald sensabaugh the last few weeks. it just seems like o-coordinators have found new ways to expose safeties so you have to be on point more now than ever.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh.... :dwillhuh:

Me too kinda.. :no:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
on paper this offense should be top 5 but i know damn well we got alot of frustrating 3 and outs coming up :beli:
This is what still gets a nikka heated. I don't even get too emotional about the defense like I used to when Ware and Bradie James were turning ghosts any time we needed a stop in the 4th quarter. The D is full of scrubs, so it's not shocking when they play bad.

The offense on the other hand has 3 first round picks on the oline, 16 mill guard, most expensive UDFA in 2012, Witten, a 2nd round tight end, 3rd rd receiver, 1st rd receiver, 3rd rd running back, 2nd round running back, 100 mill qb, offensive minded head coach, 2 former head coaches on the offensive staff...Wtf more do the need????

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what still gets a nikka heated. I don't even get too emotional about the defense like I used to when Ware and Bradie James were turning ghosts any time we needed a stop in the 4th quarter. The D is full of scrubs, so it's not shocking when they play bad.

The offense on the other hand has 3 first round picks on the oline, 16 mill guard, most expensive UDFA in 2012, Witten, a 2nd round tight end, 3rd rd receiver, 1st rd receiver, 3rd rd running back, 2nd round running back, 100 mill qb, offensive minded head coach, 2 former head coaches on the offensive staff...Wtf more do the need????

This shyt right here used to burn my soul breh, had a nikka almost in tears saying prayers and shyt :snoop:

But your absolutely right we have NO EXCUSES on offense, were all fukkin in breh. If Garret don't get these boys to ATLEAST 2009 saints level :camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Damn not my family Bradie. I just can't say anything bad about my people we been friends forever. I just won't so please y'all take it easy on him when bringing up the past. mention Anthony Henry or some shyt lol

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Damn not my family Bradie. I just can't say anything bad about my people we been friends forever. I just won't so please y'all take it easy on him when bringing up the past. mention Anthony Henry or some shyt lol
For what it's worth, I made him a monster going thru franchises on Madden :manny:

OMG That niggga was so sorry :snoop: If it wasn't for Bobby Carpenter, he woulda been the most disappointing LB. He'd always Rbs catch the ball and then chase after them. Horrible ass coverage skills and the niggga ran like got damn Robocop :camby: