Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

troy.0.gif

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Hell no. Dixon may have energy. But he is not a good tackler and does not have good coverage skills.
The same could be said for Wilcox. I like Dixon on this team,, learning and subbing as rookie but I don't need him starting out the gate.

I'd say he's a better tackler than Wilcox too. He (Dixon) just gotta keep puttin in work and he'll be fine. It's like from the safety position every tackle you see him make he's going downhill and running through people. Wilcox my boy but I ain't tryna see him missing tackles going for kill shots and not wrapping up.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I had high hopes for Copeland man.. shocked he got cut

Im losing faith in that LSU program.. like seriously

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I had high hopes for Copeland man.. shocked he got cut

Im losing faith in that LSU program.. like seriously
Why they already had clutz and honestly doesn't even seem like they been using the fb like that. Although :pacspit: for you losing faith in LSU :stopitslime: lol

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The same could be said for Wilcox. I like Dixon on this team,, learning and subbing as rookie but I don't need him starting out the gate.

I'd say he's a better tackler than Wilcox too. He (Dixon) just gotta keep puttin in work and he'll be fine. It's like from the safety position every tackle you see him make he's going downhill and running through people. Wilcox my boy but I ain't tryna see him missing tackles going for kill shots and not wrapping up.
The problem though is what you saw on Saturday Night is what Dixon has always been doing. I do agree that Wilcox needs to wrap up better. But he has more speed and covers the field and his man better. It would be a mistake to put Dixon out there on the field over Wilcox at this point.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The problem though is what you saw on Saturday Night is what Dixon has always been doing. I do agree that Wilcox needs to wrap up better. But he has more speed and covers the field and his man better. It would be a mistake to put Dixon out there on the field over Wilcox at this point.
I agree. Dixon is no where near ready for a starting role. I'm still skeptical he makes the team. I'm surprised we haven't had any real vet safeties brought in since Elam and Rodney Pool.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
aint even that serious dude.. U act like they breed stars nshyt..
Why must you nikkas be emotional and not read most of the fukking time. I was joking hence the lol. Damn do I need to put its a joke after obvious jokes like I seriously care if you fukk with LSU or not?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why must you nikkas be emotional and not read most of the fukking time. I was joking hence the lol. Damn do I need to put its a joke after obvious jokes like I seriously care if you fukk with LSU or not?

I honestly missed the lol breh..my bad..lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ohhh my bad... pos rep mayne
Its nothing but after the last situation I had in this thread about the Beyonce jersey tried to make it clear when I was kidding and still got cats responding like I'm being a smart ass. I just think it doesn't always translate well online when in person stuff like would be obvious to see.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I agree. Dixon is no where near ready for a starting role. I'm still skeptical he makes the team. I'm surprised we haven't had any real vet safeties brought in since Elam and Rodney Pool.

no vets ever work for Dallas back there.. I just dont get it. I dont remember Safety being so hard to find back in the day... It was like a dime a dozen positon. I guess since the big hit Safeties are obsolete in todays game.. They need to be more of a cover guy.