Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dunbar & Williams have had injury issues but if i had to choose i'd pick Williams over Dunbar. I get that Dunbar is fast but he's also a fumble machine on top of being injury prone.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
biggest myth in sports is that lavar ended troy's career. troy didn't even retire b/c of concussions, it was because of back issues u dummy. do they sell brains on craiglist??
I think Troy Aikman's last name says it all :umad:
When Lavar cleeeeeaned Troy up :mjlol: the nikka suffered a concussion and a hurt back/ego/passion for the game/renewed passion in living cuz his life flashed before his eyes
Maybe Jerry forced Troy to take so many concussions he didn't realize that is why the said "enough"
http://keranews.org/post/revisit-dallas-cowboy-stars-scary-1994-concussion-where-am-i-did-we-win
Now tell me this bruh, don't blindly see lines that excite you.
Jerry Jones represents the league, and the league wanted to distance itself from "concussions"
So Jerry had his fukkboy say that dumbshyt so you can go :gladbron:
Gave him a nice little commentary job even tho he SUCKS at it. They playing chess outcheaaaa :wow:
Didn't RG3 tear his ACL and MCL in 2012?

Please name a single QB who relies on his mobility and still plays like his college self with 1-2 progressions and has come back from that type of surgery and returned back to form, I"ll wait :popcorn:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...esses-robert-griffin-iii-knee-injury/1812693/

You stay on Cowboys/Jerry Jones' dikk about "forcing" his players to play through injury, when your idiotic owner and HC ignored the advice of a world renown orthopedic surgeon and trotted out a QB you traded 3 1st round picks for on a gimpy leg that was being held by a single spaghetti noodle, only for him to Stanky Leg his way into a wheelchair.

Trade 3 1st round picks for a guy and trot him out on a gimpy leg being held by a single spaghetti noodle, only for him to Stanky Leg his way into a wheelchair, brehs

You out here literally making up lies, accusing the Cowboys organization of doing something that the Foreskins seemingly COPYRIGHTED:mjlol:

:jjumad:
I can name a player, how about RG3 :dahell: You do know he did the same shyt in college, came back to win the heisman, then was NFL rookie of the year.
He's faster now than he was his rookie year, is faster than Desean Jackson (They raced in practice)
I know you guys are our rivals and hope for the worst, but don't ignore the very possible best case scenario
And Dan Snyder didn't force anything, he doesn't meddle with the team anymore, which is why we have won a division title recently and are poised to do it again this season. You guys, not so much. Our offense is a billion times better than your overrated offense as well. But talk is cheap, watch us cook tomorrow night...
Nigguhs really wasting their time responding to that deadskin troll:snoop:
So because our opinions differ means I'm a troll :wtf:
I'm speaking that truth, if you guys win 3 games nobody would be SHOCKED. You are our rival
I can't wait to play you guys this season, regardless of records. I'm excited to see how that go down :sas2:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunbar & Williams have had injury issues but if i had to choose i'd pick Williams over Dunbar. I get that Dunbar is fast but he's also a fumble machine on top of being injury prone.
:whoa: We not giving up Dunbar. Williams better learn how to play special teams. If he's willing to throw away guaranteed money because he doesn't want to play ST he's a fool

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd choose Williams over Dunbar too. It had enough that Murray is injury prone, so we can't afford the luxary of having our back running back prone either: unless you want to see Randle get 15+ carries in a game. I don't even want to see randle get 15 touches. Not a reception, carries, or return.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd choose Williams over Dunbar too. It had enough that Murray is injury prone, so we can't afford the luxary of having our back running back prone either: unless you want to see Randle get 15+ carries in a game. I don't even want to see randle get 15 touches. Not a reception, carries, or return.
Williams is injury prone too. And Dunbar is good on sp teams

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They obviously brought Williams in for a reason. Dunbar aint going nowhere. he has his own defined role. The other backs are vying for the back up spot. Williams is another first round talent and if he continues to play the way he's playing, I would keep him and cut the rest.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dunbar is solidified as the number 2. I think Williams and Randle is battling it out for the number 3 spot. To me, it doesn't matter who wins :manny:

:heh: @ the thought of carrying 4 RBs

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like linnehans playcalking.looks more professional than Garretts. Hope it continues into the season. We can beat San Fran if the offense puts up points.
Seems more purposeful. With JG, it seem random as hell like he was pressing the "ask madden" control. There was no continuity to JG playcalling...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't want to see Randle in a cowboys uniform ever again.... Nothin good ever happens when he's apart of the play.

That's what I'm saying. I know they just drafted him last year but that was before they knew what they had in Dunbar. Plus why would the bring in a guy like Williams if they were satisfied with what they had. I think it will come down to the last game though. I'm a hokie rider so I'm rooting for Williams.