Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigguh he iot put in the best situation he could've wished for being drafted by the ravens. He was going he playing with HOFers ray lewis and Suggs. Dude would've learned so much knowledge and game from them and then also playing behind ngata and that good defensive line. He couldn't asked for a better situation and he walked out on that. That like Moss with skills size and speed walking always from Cunningham, Carter and reed.

I don't trust McClain. We've had too many no heart nigguh's with talent over the years that's burned us. He lacks professionalism and his passion for the game is very suspect. If tKe a healthy Lee over McClain anyday.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nigguh he iot put in the best situation he could've wished for being drafted by the ravens. He was going he playing with HOFers ray lewis and Suggs. Dude would've learned so much knowledge and game from them and then also playing behind ngata and that good defensive line. He couldn't asked for a better situation and he walked out on that. That like Moss with skills size and speed walking always from Cunningham, Carter and reed.

I don't trust McClain. We've had too many no heart nigguh's with talent over the years that's burned us. He lacks professionalism and his passion for the game is very suspect. If tKe a healthy Lee over McClain anyday.

He got drafted by the raiders :mjpls:

The reason why they signed him in the first place is because Ray Lewis retired. He was out of football for a year before the ravens signed him and then decided his heart wasn't in it and he needed to get his life together outside of football. Had he been drafted by the ravens in 2010 he would still be playing for them.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got drafted by the raiders :mjpls:

The reason why they signed him in the first place is because Ray Lewis retired. He was out of football for a year before the ravens signed him and then decided his heart wasn't in it and he needed to get his life together outside of football. Had he been drafted by the ravens in 2010 he would still be playing for them.
I doubt it. He's a brat. I just hate the way that it feels like he's being the position, instead of earning it. Jerry basically concluded that the mike linebacker was his. He's being given too much and not earning it. I thought we was done with all that....

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it. He's a brat. I just hate the way that it feels like he's being the position, instead of earning it. Jerry basically concluded that the mike linebacker was his. He's being given too much and not earning it. I thought we was done with all that....

he's the most talented of the linebacking core breh :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He is earning it. They just now giving him first team reps. He didn't go to mini camps or OTA's. He signed a one year deal with no guarantees of even a roster spot so Jones has no financial obligation to give him anything. He's just been playing that good. The linebacker starters haven't been set in stone yet but right now McClain is trending up. It's pretty amazing he's been able to get acclimated after not playing for two years and not offseason practice with the team. Everyone keeps calling him a head case but he hasn't been any Amy trouble since coming to Dallas. The past is the past. He's in Dallas now so I'm gonna root for him. And unlike Lee he can at least stay healthy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man this sounds like them white callers on the sports radio shows. :russ: If he one of the best lb fukk I don't care about what happened in the past unless it comes back up again. We stink on D so any help we can get I'm for it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this sounds like them white callers on the sports radio shows. :russ: If he one of the best lb fukk I don't care about what happened in the past unless it comes back up again. We stink on D so any help we can get I'm for it.
i don't care about shyt like personal problems. I don't care about their record off the field. But i do care about passion and commitment to the game. Cuz if he shows out this season then he"ll get rewarded by Jj with a nice long term lucrative contract and then want if he decides he don't care about football again?

Commitment to the game==> commitment To winning. After camp cupcake and the country club bs I don't see how this isn't a red flag for anybody. I want more nigguh's like Dez

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i don't care about shyt like personal problems. I don't care about their record off the field. But i do care about passion and commitment to the game. Cuz if he shows out this season then he"ll get rewarded by Jj with a nice long term lucrative contract and then want if he decides he don't care about football again?

Commitment to the game==> commitment To winning. After camp cupcake and the country club bs I don't see how this isn't a red flag for anybody. I want more nigguh's like Dez
See that's where me and you disagree I don't give a fukk about no loud mouth rah rah shyt Dez does. Cats too often think just because you screaming and acting a fool your more passionate than the next person which is bullshyt. Just play and if he is unreliable on this team cool ill tell ya I was wrong until then I really just don't give a fukk cause he has talent that we need right now. Camp cupcake had us our best records recently but now nikkas done caught amnesia like we were consistently 2-14 or some shyt smh.