Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah still don't see why You want Dez gone. How about wanting Jerry and the FO gone. Regardless no player or person is bigger than the franchise. You can don the star but ain't nobody bigger than the star.

Remember what happened to enmity when he tried to disrespect. Nigguh thought he was safe cuz he left the valley.
Jerry isn't going anywhere so I don't concern myself with the I'mpossible. His son trash too

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Howdy Cattlebroad fans, Redskin Representa here :obama:
As you guys are well aware of, your defense is putrid
What I suggest is you guys avoid doing the group thought thing. Groups of people are morons
Be an individual :tu:
As a group, you guys seem to think your offense is so beast that it'll be good enough to possibly make the playoffs
But your offense is not ELITE like that. You had 3 wins by 9pts or more.. just 3 :beli:
Yet you lost 3 games by 9pts or more as well, and that's not including the bronco game where yall gave up 51 :wow:

This year, your defense is worse, your offensive captain is coming off an injury that QB's don't just come back from
Please name a single QB who has come back from that type of surgery and returned back to form, I'll wait :popcorn:

I could have saved all of that and just said RG3 runs you nikkaz, but I don't mind :mj:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What I suggest is you guys avoid doing the group thought thing. Groups of people are morons
As a group, you guys seem to think your offense is so beast that it'll be good enough to possibly make the playoffs
But your offense is not ELITE like that. You had 3 wins by 9pts or more.. just 3 :beli:
Yet you lost 3 games by 9pts or more as well, and that's not including the bronco game where yall gave up 51 :wow:

This year, your defense is worse, your offensive captain is coming off an injury that QB's don't just come back from
Please name a single QB who has come back from that type of surgery and returned back to form, I'll wait :popcorn:

I could have saved all of that and just said RG3 runs you nikkaz, but I don't mind :mj:
:camby:Our thread fakkit and hold this neg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm sorry, no disrespect :whoa:
Jason Hatcher and Steven Bowen told us to chill
Plus Robert likes Tony, says he's like his kid brother always trying to play tag n shyt
Good luck this season guys :tu:
I don't listen to fans of teams we keep sweeping.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We have the Best OLINE in the NFL forget this garbage nfc east, don't worry about us we will be a top 5 offense if tony does not die or slip on a banana peel.

as for our defense :manny:

Either way we all know how this goes down, its coming down to week 17 so fukk it its our turn to win :obama:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Bold happened to Troy Aikman before winning the second superbowl and he returned to form cocksucker thought you was being smart but nope. FOH dikksucking Redskins fan

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We have the Best OLINE in the NFL forget this garbage nfc east, don't worry about us we will be a top 5 offense if tony does not die or slip on a banana peel.

as for our defense :manny:

Either way we all know how this goes down, its coming down to week 17 so fukk it its our turn to win :obama:
Why would you say a thing like that :wtf:
You haven't had a decent running back since Emmit Smith, mainly because like everywhere else on your team
nikkaz is overrated. Best line in the NFL but you guys struggle to have a 1000yrd rusher? Stop it slimey
Bold happened to Troy Aikman before winning the second superbowl and he returned to form cocksucker thought you was being smart but nope. FOH dikksucking Redskins fan
Oh, so Emmit Smith didn't have a bigger impact on those results after his injury bruh :sas2:

Lavar Arrington then had to handle bitnass na mean :manny:

And then history repeating itself

But you know whats CRUCIAL about that 2nd video? Jerry Jones caught lying as he attempts to FORCE his players to play when they shouldn't. Talking all that shyt in the video and afterwards. Just goes to show how Jerry has a plan, run ROMO into the ground so he can move on without having to cut him. Either he'll win or he'll have an excuse :wow: Shrewd business man

Here's more on what I'm talking about here
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-romo-injury-dallas-cowboys-nfc-east/4180891/

Like I said, Good Luck cowboy fans :mjlol:

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't had a decent running back since Emmit Smith, mainly because like everywhere else on your team
nikkaz is overrated. Best line in the NFL but you guys struggle to have a 1000yrd rusher? Stop it slimey

Oh, so Emmit Smith didn't have a bigger impact on those results after his injury bruh :sas2:

But you know whats CRUCIAL about that 2nd video? Jerry Jones caught lying as he attempts to FORCE his players to play when they shouldn't. Talking all that shyt in the video and afterwards. Just goes to show how Jerry has a plan, run ROMO into the ground so he can move on without having to cut him. Either he'll win or he'll have an excuse :wow: Shrewd business man

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-romo-injury-dallas-cowboys-nfc-east/4180891/

Redskins arent a force so i don't care what you say :manny:

If were garbage then you nikkas recyclables, we both on the curb regardless :manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

biggest myth in sports is that lavar ended troy's career. troy didn't even retire b/c of concussions, it was because of back issues u dummy. do they sell brains on craiglist??