Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yall want to throw out Randle to keep who exactly?

Here is my 53....I got D-Law, Spencer, and Okoye on the Inactive List prior to the season. Scandrick is suspended to he doesn't count either.

QB (2)- Romo, Weeden. I ain't saving a spot for that scrub Vaughan. If he makes the PS, fine.

RB(4)- Murray, Dunbar, Randle, Williams

TE (3)- Witten, Escobar, Hanna

Blocking FB/TE (1)- Waiver wire. Copeland and Clutts suck. Maybe bring Copeland to the PS.

WR (6)- Dez, TWill, Beaz, Harris, Street, Newsome. Should have drafted defense in the 5th round instead of Street. He is no better than Newsome or Byrd.

OL (8)- Tyron, Leary, Fred, Martin, Free, Mack, Parnell, Uche. Parnell survives solely b/c there is nobody else to replace him with. He has been a big disappointment. Wetzel to the PS.

DL (10)- Lawrence, Mincey, Crawford, Melton, McClain, Coleman, Minter, Hayden, Spencer, Selvie. Josh Brent gonna take one of these spots once he's back in shape. 3 B's: Bishop, Boatright, and Bush to the PS.

LB (6)- McClain, Durant, Wilber, Carter, Hitchens, Holloman. Damn this group looks terrible. :snoop: Will Smith to the PS.

CB (5)- Mo, Carr, Moore, Mitchell, Webb. Webb is only on the team until Oscan comes off injury. I really hate everything this nikka embodies. How you gonna have long ass dreads and be soft? :why:

S (5) Church, JJ, Heath, Hamilton, Dixon. I hate Heath, but they love him. :manny: I wouldn't be surprised if Dixon was cut too.

ST (3)- Bailey, Jones, Frenchie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yall want to throw out Randle to keep who exactly?

Here is my 53....I got D-Law, Spencer, and Okoye on the Inactive List prior to the season. Scandrick is suspended to he doesn't count either.

QB (2)- Romo, Weeden. I ain't saving a spot for that scrub Vaughan. If he makes the PS, fine.

RB(4)- Murray, Dunbar, Randle, Williams

TE (3)- Witten, Escobar, Hanna

Blocking FB/TE (1)- Waiver wire. Copeland and Clutts suck. Maybe bring Copeland to the PS.

WR (6)- Dez, TWill, Beaz, Harris, Street, Newsome. Should have drafted defense in the 5th round instead of Street. He is no better than Newsome or Byrd.

OL (8)- Tyron, Leary, Fred, Martin, Free, Mack, Parnell, Uche. Parnell survives solely b/c there is nobody else to replace him with. He has been a big disappointment. Wetzel to the PS.

DL (10)- Lawrence, Mincey, Crawford, Melton, McClain, Coleman, Minter, Hayden, Spencer, Selvie. Josh Brent gonna take one of these spots once he's back in shape. 3 B's: Bishop, Boatright, and Bush to the PS.

LB (6)- McClain, Durant, Wilber, Carter, Hitchens, Holloman. Damn this group looks terrible. :snoop: Will Smith to the PS.

CB (5)- Mo, Carr, Moore, Mitchell, Webb. Webb is only on the team until Oscan comes off injury. I really hate everything this nikka embodies. How you gonna have long ass dreads and be soft? :why:

S (5) Church, JJ, Heath, Hamilton, Dixon. I hate Heath, but they love him. :manny: I wouldn't be surprised if Dixon was cut too.

ST (3)- Bailey, Jones, Frenchie

they only gonna keep 3 TE's and they not gonna keep 4 RB's. Vaughan isn't a scrub. He hasn't played that way at least. If Dallas cut him they won't be able to sneak on the practice squad.

Lawrence will probably get put on PUP to start the season. I don't see them keeping 6 WR's neither

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
they only gonna keep 3 TE's and they not gonna keep 4 RB's. Vaughan isn't a scrub. He hasn't played that way at least. If Dallas cut him they won't be able to sneak on the practice squad.

Lawrence will probably get put on PUP to start the season. I don't see them keeping 6 WR's neither
Yall want to talk about dime a dozen, Vaughan is just like that fakkit from last year everyone was getting excited about. Ain't nobody putting him on their roster. Nobody's QB position is that bad around the league.

Randle has not only looked good in games, he's looked good in practice. He's also a special teams guy. Williams is more talented than him but his inability to blitz pickup and play special teams keeps him AND Randle on the team.

I think this team is committed to running more which means getting a big fullback or tight end to clean up linebackers for Murray. Murray has no issue getting thru the first wave of defenders, it's the second wave where we're not blocking well enough for him so he can spring those long runs. We need a fullback or the very least a blocking tight end. Marty B would be perfect right now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yall want to talk about dime a dozen, Vaughan is just like that fakkit from last year everyone was getting excited about. Ain't nobody putting him on their roster. Nobody's QB position is that bad around the league.

Randle has not only looked good in games, he's looked good in practice. He's also a special teams guy. Williams is more talented than him but his inability to blitz pickup and play special teams keeps him AND Randle on the team.

I think this team is committed to running more which means getting a big fullback or tight end to clean up linebackers for Murray. Murray has no issue getting thru the first wave of defenders, it's the second wave where we're not blocking well enough for him so he can spring those long runs. We need a fullback or the very least a blocking tight end. Marty B would be perfect right now.
Listen this faux Bill Polian FOH lol. I don't know if dude trash or not long term but dude being playing alright in these games and people more qualified than you and I are saying dude probably won't make the ps if we don't keep him. Ill trust them before you esp when the owner is one of the ones saying they might have to do it.

As far as the fullbacks I would like Copeland to make it but the fb haven't really did much from what Ive saw so far. So right now I rather keep four RB and no fullback.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Listen this faux Bill Polian FOH lol. I don't know if dude trash or not long term but dude being playing alright in these games and people more qualified than you and I are saying dude probably won't make the ps if we don't keep him. Ill trust them before you esp when the owner is one of the ones saying they might have to do it.

As far as the fullbacks I would like Copeland to make it but the fb haven't really did much from what Ive saw so far. So right now I rather keep four RB and no fullback.

He's been alright...so keep him on the PS. Which team is going to pick him up right now and put them on their active roster? I don't care what our senile owner says or thinks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He's been alright...so keep him on the PS. Which team is going to pick him up right now and put them on their active roster? I don't care what our senile owner says or thinks.
Actually he not the only one though. People that follow the Boys been saying the same thing. I agree if he can make it put him on the PS but if you don't think he can make it there and you like him fukk it they have to keep him on the roster. I don't keep up with other teams so I can't answer that question but I hope you right and dude can make the ps at least until he proves he trash or not long term

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murray best run of the game against BMore came with courts blocking for him. A fullback is nice if you know how to utilize him and Linehan notoriously never up had use for a fullback back in Detroit. They were foreign there .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:lupe: If Renaldo (I know its Rolando but I'm gonna keep calling im Renaldo :comeon:) McClain balls out this year...... What happens next year with Sean Lee. McClain playing at the top of his game is better than Lee at the top of his game. I mean he's 6'4 260 and can cover :noah:. I'm gonna be rooting for him hard to win that starting MLB spot and that he thrives this year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:lupe: If Renaldo (I know its Rolando but I'm gonna keep calling im Renaldo :comeon:) McClain balls out this year...... What happens next year with Sean Lee. McClain playing at the top of his game is better than Lee at the top of his game. I mean he's 6'4 260 and can cover :noah:. I'm gonna be rooting for him hard to win that starting MLB spot and that he thrives this year.
Nothing happens. First of all, this dude is not mentally stable. I still wouldn't be shocked if he somehow didn't make it thru the season. You don't cut Lee to invest in all that uncertainty. Second, Lee>>>>McClain. McClain, never in his life, has played better than Sean Lee. Not in high school, Alabama or Oakland. He didn't even play good vs. B-more. He doesn't have Sean Lee's heart and dedication for the game. The only thing he has over him is physical ability and where did that get Akwasi Owusu Ansah at the end of the day. Third, the Cowboys love Lee and aren't going to get rid of him and Carter in the same offseason. Even with both of them, that group is razor thin. I'm still skeptical if Holloman can play football with his neck issue. If he becomes a causality and Hitchens becomes a JAG, we're going to have some serious issues. I could see us bringing 2-3 new linebackers next year from the draft and free agency. Fourth, if McClain balls out (I'm praying he does), keep him at the MIKE next year and move Lee to the WILL to help him stay clean and continue to make plays. Him, McClain and Durant wouldn't be a bad starting combo.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too mention sean Lee plays every down of the game. There's talk that McLain won't be in on nickel down formation because it wears him down over the course of the season. We were in nickel formation 62% of the time last season.
Nvm the fact that durant has clearly been the better MLB this training camp and preseason.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing happens. First of all, this dude is not mentally stable. I still wouldn't be shocked if he somehow didn't make it thru the season. You don't cut Lee to invest in all that uncertainty. Second, Lee>>>>McClain. McClain, never in his life, has played better than Sean Lee. Not in high school, Alabama or Oakland. He didn't even play good vs. B-more. He doesn't have Sean Lee's heart and dedication for the game. The only thing he has over him is physical ability and where did that get Akwasi Owusu Ansah at the end of the day. Third, the Cowboys love Lee and aren't going to get rid of him and Carter in the same offseason. Even with both of them, that group is razor thin. I'm still skeptical if Holloman can play football with his neck issue. If he becomes a causality and Hitchens becomes a JAG, we're going to have some serious issues. I could see us bringing 2-3 new linebackers next year from the draft and free agency. Fourth, if McClain balls out (I'm praying he does), keep him at the MIKE next year and move Lee to the WILL to help him stay clean and continue to make plays. Him, McClain and Durant wouldn't be a bad starting combo.

Not too mention sean Lee plays every down of the game. There's talk that McLain won't be in on nickel down formation because it wears him down over the course of the season. We were in nickel formation 62% of the time last season.
Nvm the fact that durant has clearly been the better MLB this training camp and preseason.

:rudy: