Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This year, your defense is worse, your offensive captain is coming off an injury that QB's don't just come back from
Please name a single QB who has come back from that type of surgery and returned back to form, I'll wait :popcorn:

But you know whats CRUCIAL about that 2nd video? Jerry Jones caught lying as he attempts to FORCE his players to play when they shouldn't. Talking all that shyt in the video and afterwards. Just goes to show how Jerry has a plan, run ROMO into the ground so he can move on without having to cut him. Either he'll win or he'll have an excuse :wow: Shrewd business man

Here's more on what I'm talking about here
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-romo-injury-dallas-cowboys-nfc-east/4180891/

Like I said, Good Luck cowboy fans :mjlol:
Didn't RG3 tear his ACL and MCL in 2012?

Please name a single QB who relies on his mobility and still plays like his college self with 1-2 progressions and has come back from that type of surgery and returned back to form, I"ll wait :popcorn:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...esses-robert-griffin-iii-knee-injury/1812693/

Griffin was knocked out of a 24-14 wild-card loss to the Seattle Seahawks one day after James Andrews, a team orthopedist, told USA TODAY Sports he was "scared to death" over Griffin playing with an injured knee and a brace.

And Sunday, for the second time, Andrews insisted he never cleared Griffin to return to a game in which Griffin initially injured his knee, even though coach Mike Shanahan again tried to lay the responsibility on him.

You stay on Cowboys/Jerry Jones' dikk about "forcing" his players to play through injury, when your idiotic owner and HC ignored the advice of a world renown orthopedic surgeon and trotted out a QB you traded 3 1st round picks for on a gimpy leg that was being held by a single spaghetti noodle, only for him to Stanky Leg his way into a wheelchair.

Trade 3 1st round picks for a guy and trot him out on a gimpy leg being held by a single spaghetti noodle, only for him to Stanky Leg his way into a wheelchair, brehs

You out here literally making up lies, accusing the Cowboys organization of doing something that the Foreskins seemingly COPYRIGHTED:mjlol:

:jjumad:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Alright, just got in & checked the box score Glad to see Romo back earlier than I personally expected, but it appears that these no name nikkas on D are still putrid as shyt :upsetfavre:. I DVR'd this game, but I'm not even sure I want to watch these bums on D....

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Waves cut at a 2 length. Fresh off the durag. Grease and camera flash

Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

Might have to change my avi tomorrow

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like linnehans playcalking.looks more professional than Garretts. Hope it continues into the season. We can beat San Fran if the offense puts up points.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Demarco Murray had over 1100 yards and got it quite easily with even missing a couple games. I know one thing. The Cowboys oline is better than the ketchup and mustard oline in landover.
If demarco stays healthy he would've had 3 straight 1000 yard season. He almost had it his rookie year with all that time missed.

Now that we have capable backups in Williams and Dunbar he should be able to put to all together this season. He never had capable backups with Randle and Felix .