Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Man, don't come in in our thread talking that gay shyt!!!

And ur offense instill garbage. How many offensive coordinators have the raven recycles over the last couple seasons.
Lol at this bullshyt coming from a cowboy fan of all people! The ravens have a superbowl ring and division titles in recent memory...who gives a flying fukk about offensive coordinators? I really wouldnt care if we had a new one every week as long as w's are being recorded. Thats the problem being a fucboy fan tho. Yall worry about all the dumb shyt. Worry about having a winning season before u throw shots at us u twerp

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at this bullshyt coming from a cowboy fan of all people! The ravens have a superbowl ring and division titles in recent memory...who gives a flying fukk about offensive coordinators? I really wouldnt care if we had a new one every week as long as w's are being recorded. Thats the problem being a fucboy fan tho. Yall worry about all the dumb shyt. Worry about having a winning season before u throw shots at us u twerp

Worry about the fact that our first team defense actually looked decent against y'all first team offense. Y'all in trouble on offense. Y'all got thirteen pts on offense and it all came against our backup defense. I ain't got shyt to be made about homey.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let you're in our thread and instead of the Ravens thread. :mjlol:

Do the Ravens even have a thread? :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Williams comes in and runs over some random ravens safety so bad he will probably be cut tomorrow huh