Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Lol at yall not knowing what the fukk yall talkin bout. "The ravens dont have a number 1 wideout" get that dumb shyt outta here.

I Just told yall faggys they got weapons all over the field. Why have 1 really nice nikka when u can have 3 or 4 really good dudes that can burn u in different ways?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at yall not knowing what the fukk yall talkin bout. "The ravens dont have a number 1 wideout" get that dumb shyt outta here.

I Just told yall faggys they got weapons all over the field. Why have 1 really nice nikka when u can have 3 or 4 really good dudes that can burn u in different ways?
a$$hole u got your starting wideouts playing against backup 6th and 7th round cornrs. Yeah pat urself on the back why don't you. Y'all ain't do shyt against the first team defense.

I'm shoveling dirt on smittys grave and that ain't no disrespect.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
a$$hole u got your starting wideouts playing against backup 6th and 7th round cornrs. Yeah pat urself on the back why don't you. Y'all ain't do shyt against the first team defense.

I'm shoveling dirt on smittys grave and that ain't no disrespect.
I dont wanna hear that bullshyt boy! Facts is facts...im not even talkin about this game. Im sayin in general we deep at the wideout spot! If u disagree wit that u can eat a dikk. Aint my fault the cowboys suc dic!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont wanna hear that bullshyt boy! Facts is facts...im not even talkin about this game. Im sayin in general we deep at the wideout spot! If u disagree wit that u can eat a dikk. Aint my fault the cowboys suc dic!
Man, don't come in in our thread talking that gay shyt!!!

And ur offense instill garbage. How many offensive coordinators have the raven recycles over the last couple seasons.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see that it's been an effort to get you in the positive lately. :ufdup: I will try to prevent that. :sas2:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
@DalMem you's a pusssy boy! U that much of a coward that u gonna sneak and neg me (like i care anyway) instead of being a man and attempting to spin this L your sorry ass squad catching. You a real ho my dude

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DalMem you's a pusssy boy! U that much of a coward that u gonna sneak and neg me (like i care anyway) instead of being a man and attempting to spin this L your sorry ass squad catching. You a real ho my dude

You shouldn't have came in this thread with that :wrist::troll: shyt you do. :ufdup:

:sas2:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so we getting worked and Yogurts talking shyt in our thread now?

Been a while since 94..

Laurence-Fishburne.gif