Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude either stupid or trolling we don't even have no fukking 4 Carter on our team. Claim you a Boys fan but don't know the roster breh *

* = if really serious.

Nikka i aint see the number eat a dikk breh :beli: i just saw carter and i thought Bruce Carter :skip:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here stupid the 4 smack dab in the middle just take that L p*ssy and tell your mother to eat a dikk I ain't with that gay shyt

Fukk it I'm not gonna continue this with someone who I'm going to be posting in the same thread for the rest of the season :beli:

Im too young to remember everyone from the carter days anyway so ill just take this L :beli:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fukk it I'm not gonna continue this with someone who I'm going to be posting in the same thread for the rest of the season :beli:

Im too young to remember everyone from the carter days anyway so ill just take this L :beli:
Good it wasn't even meant as a diss just was fukking with you for being that lost on this situation. nikkas gotta stop being so fukking sensitive. Of course I know you a Boys fan Ive saw you in hear posting countless times. nikkas can't take obvious jokes without feeling disrespected or some shyt so annoying but yes lets just move on.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good it wasn't even meant as a diss just was fukking with you for being that lost on this situation. nikkas gotta stop being so fukking sensitive. Of course I know you a Boys fan Ive saw you in hear posting countless times. nikkas can't take obvious jokes without feeling disrespected or some shyt so annoying but yes lets just move on.

We cool Breh its just when i don't see a smiley i assume its serious :pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That vine was just as depressing as it was phenomenal. That front 7 is pitiful. The offense won't need to leave any help to handle them nigguh. A full back can stall this line. God I get the feeling we are going get killed by play action or screens.