Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
goodell needs to throw us a bone and not suspend brent any further. this dline is a crisis. brent isn't even that great but he's better than these bums we are throwing out there.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:heh: Not too many guys were signing autographs. Mainly the scrubs/rookies. Only "big" names spending more than 5 minutes with fans were Carr and Williams.
Take what you can get :manny:

good looks on the info. that summary was legit :salute:

how did Romo look throwing the deep (pause) ball? heard he had a few to Dez, TDubs and Escobar
Honestly, I didn't see too many deep balls. I probably missed a few reps where he did go long, as Romo and 1st team OFF were running some plays undefended on the opposite field during warmups. In the simulated scrimmages, there was only 1 pass that went over 25-30 yards in the air, and that was the overthrow by Weeden that Williams managed to haul in.

I think I just attended practice on a a day where they wanted to work on short-intermediate routes and having the QBs take 3 step drops and get the ball out immediately.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goodell needs to throw us a bone and not suspend brent any further. this dline is a crisis. brent isn't even that great but he's better than these bums we are throwing out there.
The scheme needs Brent. It took two olinemen to keep Brent at bay. Hayden can't even win a battle one in one. Against the center. This scheme needs a dominant 1tech dt to succeed. cuz right now we losing battles on the 1st and 2nd levels.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:heh: Not too many guys were signing autographs. Mainly the scrubs/rookies. Only "big" names spending more than 5 minutes with fans were Carr and Williams.
Take what you can get :manny:

Honestly, I didn't see too many deep balls. I probably missed a few reps where he did go long, as Romo and 1st team OFF were running some plays undefended on the opposite field during warmups. In the simulated scrimmages, there was only 1 pass that went over 25-30 yards in the air, and that was the overthrow by Weeden that Williams managed to haul in.

I think I just attended practice on a a day where they wanted to work on short-intermediate routes and having the QBs take 3 step drops and get the ball out immediately.

I would've told him he shouldn't be signing no damn autographs. That's the problem with this team. Scrubs acting like fukking superstars. If I was him I wouldn't be trying to sign shyt. I would be embarrassed to even be out there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Isn't that the line that gave up multiple 200 yard rushers in one season..... I might be off a year. Them 5-11 seasons came so rapidly....

I remember Robert smith, Warwick Dunn, Eddie geroge going off on us....

Defense was still better than the ones from the past two years.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The scheme needs Brent. It took two olinemen to keep Brent at bay. Hayden can't even win a battle one in one. Against the center. This scheme needs a dominant 1tech dt to succeed. cuz right now we losing battles on the 1st and 2nd levels.
Just hearing the name Nick Hayden makes me mad. I was convinced by all of the apologists that he would not even be a factor this year. Yet here we are in mid-August and he's still running with 1st team.