Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

:takedat:

Xp7WeG7.jpg

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Notable Standouts:

• J.J. Wilcox – He’s a second-year player, but Wilcox sure seems to have assumed a leadership role on the defense. He laid all the same hits as usual, popping running backs and receivers repeatedly. What stands out about the safety mostly is the authoritative tone he takes with the rest of the defense. Wilcox has roasted B.W. Webb for practice miscues before, and on Sunday it was Terrance Mitchell who bore the brunt of that. Mitchell missed an assignment during full-team drills, and Wilcox laid into him as if he were a receiver.
Finally someone stepping up and being a leader on defense :ohlawd:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally someone stepping up and being a leader on defense :ohlawd:
Lol he better back off Mitchell. That lil nigguh is a wolverine. But it's all good. Like I said it's all cool now Wilcox but u better show that same attitude on the field against the opposition. Now you drew my attention when it was so easily distracted by the front 7.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Love the attitude by Wilcox & Dixon, but it's useless if dudes are running free in open spaces and they can't cover or deflect passes.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I have zero faith in this defense. Even less than last years defense. I think switching from the 3-4 was a mistake and they didn't give Rob Ryan enough to work with.

By switching to the 4-3 they

1. weakened the defensive line, and didn't properly rebuild it.
2. Made players that were assets weaker by making them play a scheme they were not originally brought in to play? Instead of drafting Claiborne they could've drafted the best defensive lineman in the 2012 draft and still had their second round pick to draft another defensive player.

Last edited: