Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
These are the same dudes who started on arguably outright worst defense in cowboys history last year.

So if the defense is going to be horrible either way...let's pay some 7th rounders in cheddars and razoo coupons and just hold on to that money until we can get some real football players on the defensive end...

Scandrick and Church are trash...they just look good because Heath is that much worse...

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, Melton wasn't here last year, Church is a solid player and Scandrick has been very impressive since he got paid. You got hyped and started spouting shyt that was not true.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
i disagree that scandrick is trash. he's above average at best and clearly our best DB....which really isn't anything to brag about.

as far as last night, i couldn't watch past the 3rd qtr.

Positives: the starting o-line was the bright spot along with the running backs. Playcalling was pretty good for the most part. It looks like they are dedicated to the run but we all know that is the story every year and we end up abandoning the run after the 2nd qtr every game.

ahmad dixon: rookie out of baylor led the team with tackles with 11. i'm a big 12 fan so it was good to see him get drafted and he'll bring a toughness to the D. he is aggressive and a sure tackler. the only concern is his range and pass support. he reminds me of a young roy williams.

Negatives: the defense, again. even though we had a lot of starters on defense missing last night, the concern is WHY they were missing. these nikkas stay getting hurt. i don't see how the defense can improve when we can't get all 11 starters healthy for a full season. relying on unproven rookies, 3rd stringers and dudes off the street is what we did last year and it looks like we'll be doing the same thing this year.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
i disagree that scandrick is trash. he's above average at best and clearly our best DB....which really isn't anything to brag about.

Positives: the starting o-line was the bright spot along with the running backs. Playcalling was pretty good for the most part. It looks like they are dedicated to the run but we all know that is the story every year and we end up abandoning the run after the 2nd qtr every game.

ahmad dixon: rookie out of baylor led the team with tackles with 11. i'm a big 12 fan so it was good to see him get drafted and he'll bring a toughness to the D. he is aggressive and a sure tackler. the only concern is his range and pass support. he reminds me of a young roy williams.

Negatives: the defense, again. even though we had a lot of starters on defense missing last night, the concern is WHY they were missing. these nikkas stay getting hurt. i don't see how the defense can improve when we can't get all 11 starters healthy for a full season. relying on unproven rookies, 3rd stringers and dudes off the street is what we did last year and it looks like we'll be doing the same thing this year.

Honestly bruh....if this was a real game....I think all of them would have played....

But based off the game last night.....it's clear the D is going to be our achilles heel...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh y'all know most of the backups you saw are gona get atleast some if not significant playing time? Cmon y'all you know the deal, ill be surprised if 5 of our starters aren't injured midway thru the season.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

0ap2000000267383.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, Melton wasn't here last year, Church is a solid player and Scandrick has been very impressive since he got paid. You got hyped and started spouting shyt that was not true.

Show me 3 clips a piece of church or scandrick doing anything but making a tackle 10 yards down field...:dahellwhat:

Didn't Melton play for chicago last year? Go ahead and post the numbers for the bears defense last year?:dahellwhat:

These two dudes are so good huh? I guess that's why Megatron dropped 300 receiving yards on them and they let Mark Ingram run wild on them:dahellwhat:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs just let the season play out. :blessed:

I'm gonna to be cool no matter how the season play out. :blessed: Unless we go 8-8 again and miss out on a good draft pick. :snoop: Hopefully Brett Hundley will still be on the board.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Landed in LA today. Highly considering making the roadtrip to Oxnard tomorrow for 3:45 PM practice. It's only a 70-90 min drive away, and it's probably the only chance I'll get this year to see them live.

Any of you guys ever been to the Oxnard or Valley Ranch practices? Worth it? See cool shyt?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean Salisbury said the Cowboys are going to be worst team in the NFC East...predicted 4 wins for the Cowboys (he said Romo is going to get hurt and his injury is going to lead to a massive losing streak)

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

you must have missed us in shot gun formation 4WR set, on 3rd and fukking 1, which btw, ended up being an incomplete pass.

with that being said, dudes need to get away from the ledge. its the first preseason game. lets wait for preseason week 3 when the starters play a half.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Sean Salisbury said the Cowboys are going to be worst team in the NFC East...predicted 4 wins for the Cowboys (he said Romo is going to get hurt and his injury is going to lead to a massive losing streak)

damn Sean.. lol

who hurt him?