Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I can't wait til I watch the game. I got it on the DVR cause I had to get a fresh fade. I'll watch it Monday tho. These comments got me rolling tho :laugh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dustin Vaughn is looking decent as a backup qb

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get used to this score, cowboy fans

1397076287504.gif

5853e5d0f5c04d4ed5f6a859dbacd45d.jpeg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
let's not kid ourselves, 1st team ain't playing much better. plus all of our starting linebackers and one starting safety played today.

Ok our linebackers and Jeff Heath played today, is that all you got? Dudes on here panicking over the 1st preseason game is hilarious.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ok our linebackers and Jeff Heath played today, is that all you got? Dudes on here panicking over the 1st preseason game is hilarious.
breh there is a difference btw having a few mistakes and the atrocious trash we saw tonight on D.

that shyt we saw on D can't be blamed on 2nd and 3rd stringers. there was poor tackling, poor drops from the linebackers, dline not getting off of blocks, penalties. when you have a laundry list of problems, it doesn't get fixed over night or in a month. this is a fundamental issue with the D that can only be fixed by acquiring talent. marinelli isn't a good enough coordinator to mask all the talent issues on that side of the ball.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
breh there is a difference btw having a few mistakes and the atrocious trash we saw tonight on D.

that shyt we saw on D can't be blamed on 2nd and 3rd stringers. there was poor tackling, poor drops from the linebackers, dline not getting off of blocks, penalties. when you have a laundry list of problems, it doesn't get fixed over night or in a month. this is a fundamental issue with the D that can only be fixed by acquiring talent. marinelli isn't a good enough coordinator to mask all the talent issues on that side of the ball.

This D is a 2yr fix at least, all i'm saying is wait until we have our full complement of players before we start panicking. Like i said before we could be just ad bad with all our starters, i just operate under the wait and see method.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Garrett saw exactly what he needed to see from the 1st string and got their ass out of there:russ: smart move. Seeing Zach Martin push every motherfukker out the way was:blessed:, I guarantee y'all he'll be better than Manziel.
Oline looked great, TEs looked top notch, running game will be nice, Dez, T-Will, and Beasley gonna do they thing, but that defense :merchant:. Chargers 1st team were getting 5yds no matter what they did

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This D is a 2yr fix at least, all i'm saying is wait until we have our full complement of players before we start panicking. Like i said before we could be just ad bad with all our starters, i just operate under the wait and see method.

A lot of starters didn't play. Too soon to judge.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My only complaint about the O is Dwayne Harris, he had a chance to show out and he looked very pedestrian. That pass from Weeden is a catch you have to make, then on the next play Beasley gets the 1st down with ease.