Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oline looked great, TEs looked top notch, running game will be nice, Dez, T-Will, and Beasley gonna do they thing, but that defense :merchant:. Chargers 1st team were getting 5yds no matter what they did
Yeah I just watched the whole game on dvr after coming from the gym and that looked like the starting unit from last year out there. nikkas running wild in the middle on passes and runs, missing tackles, not getting pressure, etc. This O going to have to put up Rams early 2000's scores to help us seems like and whoever 41 is that nikka is :trash: x :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My only complaint about the O is Dwayne Harris, he had a chance to show out and he looked very pedestrian. That pass from Weeden is a catch you have to make, then on the next play Beasley gets the 1st down with ease.

He's just a kick/punt returner and special teams guru. That's the only reason he has a spot. Beasley got the 3 on lock and Street will get the other snaps.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I just watched the whole game on dvr after coming from the gym and that looked like the starting unit from last year out there. nikkas running wild in the middle on passes and runs, missing tackles, not getting pressure, etc. This O going to have to put up Rams early 2000's scores to help us seems like and whoever 41 is that nikka is :trash: x :camby:

You do realize 7 potential opening day starters didn't play. I'm reserving judgment until after game 3.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You do realize 7 potential opening day starters didn't play. I'm reserving judgment until after game 3.
I don't care about that I was just speaking on how these second string cats was looking like last years starters. I'm a rational fan not no switch this that and the other after every play type. I'm just commenting on what I saw and I didn't even see the starters play.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I don't care about that I was just speaking on how these second string cats was looking like last years starters. I'm a rational fan not no switch this that and the other after every play type. I'm just commenting on what I saw and I didn't even see the starters play.

The corner that gave up that long TD hasn't practiced with the team yet. A lot of those guys that played won't even make the team. The defensive line is what I'm looking at the most and its hard to judge because so many of them didn't play. I DVR'd the game but because a lot of players sat out I won't even watch it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The corner that gave up that long TD hasn't practiced with the team yet. A lot of those guys that played won't even make the team. The defensive line is what I'm looking at the most and its hard to judge because so many of them didn't play. I DVR'd the game but because a lot of players sat out I won't even watch it.
I hear that but like I said I'm only going by what I saw and they just didn't look good against their equals that's all. Some of these dudes are making it just hope they get better

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I hear that but like I said I'm only going by what I saw and they just didn't look good against their equals that's all. Some of these dudes are making it just hope they get better

As long as B.W. Webb don't make the final roster I'm good. If he makes it then I know the secondary depth will be weak as fukk for him to beat out nikkas. Can't really judge the Dline until everyone plays together. I think the linebacking corps has talent, they just need to make sure they know there assignments.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
As long as B.W. Webb don't make the final roster I'm good. If he makes it then I know the secondary depth will be weak as fukk for him to beat out nikkas. Can't really judge the Dline until everyone plays together. I think the linebacking corps has talent, they just need to make sure they know there assignments.
I hope so cause from that showing looked like the same holes from ast year hopefully I'm wrong and the 1st stringers don't look this bad

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No Carr, Scandrick, Claiborne, Melton, Selvie & Church = what you saw last night. I want to see this D line with Melton & Selvie because Crawford and Mincey looked better in practice with those on the line.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No Carr, Scandrick, Claiborne, Melton, Selvie & Church = what you saw last night. I want to see this D line with Melton & Selvie because Crawford and Mincey looked better in practice with those on the line.

These are the same dudes who started on arguably outright worst defense in cowboys history last year.

So if the defense is going to be horrible either way...let's pay some 7th rounders in cheddars and razoo coupons and just hold on to that money until we can get some real football players on the defensive end...

Scandrick and Church are trash...they just look good because Heath is that much worse...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We used 4 of the last 5 first picks on offense, so we pretty much set the tone that this will be an O-based team. I have a feeling that we're going to draft defense as a reactionary matter no matter what goes on this year next year... even though we need to start looking for our next QB. Romo's back isn't going to hold up forever.