Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why am I replying to this niggga :sadcam:

cuz u want too :shaq:

LOL im just fukking with ya'll. Trying to see who i can piss off. Feeling like a troll today.

In reality,should be a dope game. Might even be better then whoever wins and plays vs. SEA

Daps
average and over rated? LOL ok buddy. And u wonder why people shyt on you Dallas fans.

i mean if having a SB and being 5-4 in the playoffs since Rodgers took over is average then i dunno what the fukk to call your team.
:russ:My nikka yall are 1-3 since yall super bowl that one win came against joe webb who had one week of half practice the whole year :lolbron:Also you guys having losing record against good teams also screams average:scust:And about the cowboys they were an average team for years with the woat defense even then they beat better teams when is the last time yall beat nfc west teams not including rams and cardinals:russ:What about the giants:russ:What about Cincinnati:russ: Yall nikkas are the definition of overrated.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:russ:My nikka yall are 1-3 since yall super bowl that one win came against joe webb who had one week of half practice the whole year :lolbron:Also you guys having losing record against good teams also screams average:scust:And about the cowboys they were an average team for years with the woat defense even then they beat better teams when is the last time yall beat nfc west teams not including rams and cardinals:russ:What about the giants:russ:What about Cincinnati:russ: Yall nikkas are the definition of overrated.

:dwillhuh:

lol,someone come get this dude lol

we have a losing record against good teams? since when? where u grabbing these bullshyt theorys from :russ:

we made the playoff six years in a row,ya'll 2-1 the past 18 years yet we average :sas2:

so playing the Giants and Niners(same team u loss to this year) is a measuring stick on how good of a team is? please tell me more

Wait u brought up Cincy out of no where lol. That was random as hell. The fukk does losing to Cincy last year have to do with this team? Teams lose to teams all the time no matter their record. You dumb as shyt my nikka. Well at least your arguments are

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
wait a second, so now GB all of a sudden doesnt have an effective running game? :mjlol:

i mean wow,u cant make this shyt up. This about the funniest shyt i been involved in on here :mjlol:
Lil Stupid, GB runs the ball to keep from throwing the ball 50+ times per game.

So now you're telling me ya'll can rely on Lacy to win a game---like he do so many times throughout the season right?

0iQOnus.jpg

:gag:

Without his long run in each game of his numbers would be horrible.

Real shyt. Cowboys are the only team in the league that will continue to hand the ball off getting 3-4 yards a pop.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lil Stupid, GB runs the ball to keep from throwing the ball 50+ times per game.

So now you're telling me ya'll can rely on Lacy to win a game---like he do so many times throughout the season right?

0iQOnus.jpg

:gag:

Without his long run in each game of his numbers would be horrible.

Real shyt. Cowboys are the only team in the league that will continue to hand the ball off getting 3-4 yards a pop.

yeah ya'll looked real good running the Ball against Detroit last week :scust:

look at that average though 4.6

Look at Murray's,4.7

:sas2:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
imma let ya'll cook in this thread though. Ill come back Sunday after the game to collect them Texas tears :to:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Murray faithfully sees 8-9 men fronts.

Lacy takes 3 seconds to get out the backfield running out the shotgun.

thats what happens when u have a QB like Rodgers. Thats why our offense is gonna be more balanced. We gonna see six man fronts all day long and Lacy can beat that. Good luck trying to bring him down though in the cold

Daps
:dwillhuh:

lol,someone come get this dude lol

we have a losing record against good teams? since when? where u grabbing these bullshyt theorys from :russ:

we made the playoff six years in a row,ya'll 2-1 the past 18 years yet we average :sas2:

so playing the Giants and Niners(same team u loss to this year) is a measuring stick on how good of a team is? please tell me more

Wait u brought up Cincy out of no where lol. That was random as hell. The fukk does losing to Cincy last year have to do with this team? Teams lose to teams all the time no matter their record. You dumb as shyt my nikka. Well at least your arguments are
https://www.packerforum.com/threads/why-do-the-packers-struggle-to-beat-good-teams.55078/ :mjlol: That dont look like cowboys fans that look like greenbay fans complaining their probably wondering why can't we beat good teams:mjcry:And about the 49ers we beat them with broken ribs romo while yall got washed by them the same year it was the only year both packers and cowboys played the 49ers Even if you guys count this year were 1-1 vs harbaugh team while yall are 0-2 or 0-3:manny: Like I said average

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
thats what happens when u have a QB like Rodgers. Thats why our offense is gonna be more balanced. We gonna see six man fronts all day long and Lacy can beat that. Good luck trying to bring him down though in the cold
If he could beat that why does he only have 3 games with more than 20 carries? If he so unstoppable you'd think GB would want to run the ball to show that balance that would be truly scary.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
da hell going on in this thread :damn:
Man you know the answer one rogue Packer fan acting stupid. Probably should put dude or his "girl" on ignore until Sunday since he don't know what he talking about but he too funny to do so and also that's not my style.