Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Uh we wrecked the Colts and Eagles in the last few weeks, both avg more yards per game than the Packers you dumb fakkit

oh my u wrecked the Eagles and a ty hilton-lees and very injured Colts team. Congrats. Btw yards dont mean shyt when u going up against a team who can score.

oh wait a second, are u implying that the Colts and Eagles have a better offense then the Packers? please tell me u are so i can just laugh some more

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
oh my u wrecked the Eagles and a ty hilton-lees and very injured Colts team. Congrats. Btw yards dont mean shyt when u going up against a team who can score.

oh wait a second, are u implying that the Colts and Eagles have a better offense then the Packers? please tell me u are so i can just laugh some more

you said we haven't played an "offense like ours".. clearly the Colts and Eagles do have offenses on that level. I don't give enough of a fukk to debate who is better, but it doesn't really matter. The stats show both are on the same level. You asked a question and I gave you facts. Don't whine about it after the fact :umad:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you said we haven't played an "offense like ours".. clearly the Colts and Eagles do have offenses on that level. I don't give enough of a fukk to debate who is better, but it doesn't really matter. The stats show both are on the same level. You asked a question and I gave you facts. Don't whine about it after the fact :umad:

:mjlol:

so ur saying that the Sanchez led Eagles are the same offense as our? Or the over rated one dimensional luck led Colts are too?

btw, Murray looked real nice against the Lions with his 19 carries for 79 yards :scust:

Lacy gonna feast on that shyt defense of yours.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
When that clock strikes double zeros @bboystyle
Zy1eIRI.png

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

so ur saying that the Sanchez led Eagles are the same offense as our? Or the over rated one dimensional luck led Colts are too?

btw, Murray looked real nice against the Lions with his 19 carries for 79 yards :scust:

Lacy gonna feast on that shyt defense of yours.

The stats say they are :umad:

Ya'll don't got no damn where near the kind of d-line Detroit has, so don't expect to hold Murray under 100.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The stats say they are :umad:

Ya'll don't got no damn where near the kind of d-line Detroit has, so don't expect to hold Murray under 100.

oh so the Eagles and Colts have two 1,000 yard WR's, a brusing 1,300 yard back an MVP elite QB and the best pass protecting o-line? :ohhh:

please tell me more!

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:dead:

ive seen it all. Yea ok,your shyt defense is gonna some how shut down our run game and passing game. And who the fukk have u went up against that has an offense like ours? no one.

your team is some how built better then ours to win in GB? :what:

And ya;ll wonder why people shyt on Cowboy fans. So fukking delusional its sad.

You're gonna see real soon how having a cake walk schedule like yours can make a team look real good.
Passing isn't a winning recipe in bad weather dumb ass lil boy. So yeah, we're moreso built to win in GB BECAUSE WE CAN EFFECTIVELY RUN THE BALL. So now I guess you're gonna tell me ya'll are an effective running team :stopitslime:

Our D is capable of shutting down ya'll rushing attack.and our D is built on takeaways.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
MAN, FUKK THAT
WHOEVER WANTS A AVI BET LETS DO THIS. YOU GOT MAD CONFIDENCE IN YOUR WACK AZZ PACKS? PUUT YA AVI ON THE LINE.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh so the Eagles and Colts have two 1,000 yard WR's, a brusing 1,300 yard back an MVP elite QB and the best pass protecting o-line? :ohhh:

please tell me more!

OK well tell me who you have faced that has a QB like Romo, O-Line like ours, WR like Dez, RB like Murray and TE like Witten then bruh?

Of course there's not a lot of teams built exactly like the Packers, or Cowboys, that's why they are two of only 4 teams left in the conference dumb fukk :stopitslime:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Passing isn't a winning recipe in bad weather dumb ass lil boy. So yeah, we're moreso built to win in GB BECAUSE WE CAN EFFECTIVELY RUN THE BALL. So now I guess you're gonna tell me ya'll are an effective running team :stopitslime:

Our D is capable of shutting down ya'll rushing attack.and our D is built on takeaways.

wait a second, so now GB all of a sudden doesnt have an effective running game? :mjlol:

i mean wow,u cant make this shyt up. This about the funniest shyt i been involved in on here :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
OK well tell me who you have faced that has a QB like Romo, O-Line like ours, WR like Dez, RB like Murray and TE like Witten then bruh?

Of course there's not a lot of teams built exactly like the Packers, or Cowboys, that's why they are two of only 4 teams left in the conference dumb fukk :stopitslime:

patriots is about as close minus the WR and RB. :sas2: