Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yea we def need free back. These dudes on cz are high on parnell but i think he sucks.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Check out this lil nukka's haircut...got it colored and errythang :krs:

dezcut.jpg

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
How do you traditionally win in the playoffs? You run the ball and stop the run.

No different here, only adjustment needed is to come out with short passes to open up the run game. The predictable first down running is what is getting us in trouble.

On the defensive side, don't fall for play actions and give up the deep ball. Rush the passer with the assumption that Rodgers won't be as mobile on bootlegs or running the ball for first downs.

I really like that we're on the road in this one. All that nervousness from the home playoff game is gone and we can fukkin ball

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Man.....I done went from feeling confident as hell that we could beat the Packers to being unsure...

Can't really look at what's happened to the Pack in the playoffs past....we don't have the defense those teams have....

I believe in the squad just ready for the game to be here...
If we don't stop lacy we don't have a chance. If last week was DLAW's redemption game, this week it needs to be Brent's. Big boy needs to clog up that middle. Also our safety play has to be immaculate. Can't have Church and Wilcox playing erratic like they have the last few games or Nelson WILL beat us deep.

On offense run game needs to return to early season form. I'm praying Free plays but DMO got to step it up too. He's running hesitantly the last month. Pack have been mauled in past playoffs, they don't have a better front 7 than the eagles and their dline isn't better than the lions. We have to control the TOP with the run game, period.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I also hope we're ready for their screen game. Everybody so focused on getting to Rodgers, they'll use that aggressiveness against us and tear us up with Lacy out the backfield. With the way he navigates traffic, this the type of game you really wish you had Sean Lee. Death Ro better take his emo meds and come to play.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The key to winning this game will be to play effectively on offense. Times past, we've tended to play offense based on that the other team offense is doing. (i.e last season TD for TD with Denver, punt for punt with KC)We gotta have a sense of urgency each time we touch the ball.

We have to play smart football. Which sometimes we really don't do. Take what the defense gives you. As in, when there's 8/9 in the box, pass the ball. Sometimes you have to take what the defense gives you instead of always trying to oppose your will.

Wilcox will be the X factor tho, either good or bad. I still see him out there delivering lumber, pause, but he's not wrapping up. Can't afford to do that this week. What they should be preaching to him is WRAP up. Throwing his body into Lacy is gonna look stupid and one missed tackle on their WRs will turn into a big play fast.

I look for Church to gave a good game.

We've been getting our hands on a lot of balls, pause, at the LOS. I think that continues as we prepare for the quick passes. Lawrence, Crawford gonna have to play big. Pass rush will be key and if Mincey is out, it's about time Spencer contributes SOMETHING.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Free won't play but Parnell is the future. I'm not with overpaying his 30 year old ass. We got too many others to keep/sign.

Expect a big game from DEz. He was clearly caught up in his nerves like week until the third quarter. Now that things have calmed down I expect him to have a couple scores and close to 100 yards especially since TDubz did that against the lions.

DEz has 10 TDs on the rd vs 6 at home

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The media yapping all week about that call in the lions game might be the worst thing that could have happened for GB. I thought we would lose before but now I'm thinking this team is gonna come out and dominate to prove that they didn't win because of the refs.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The media yapping all week about that call in the lions game might be the worst thing that could have happened for GB. I thought we would lose before but now I'm thinking this team is gonna come out and dominate to prove that they didn't win because of the refs.
we might have to dominate bc we're not getting any calls in a close game.