Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The fact that everyone is dismissing Dallas and automatically giving the win to Green Bay leads me to believe Dallas will win. Just like they automatically gave the NFC East to Philly, Dallas has thrived on being the underdog them against the world mantra.

And I think the weather is mute because the Packers have to play in the same weather. :mjpls: nikkas act like Green Bay has some magical heating cloak that protects them from the cold.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka you called us frauds right after the Lions game. Like I said be quiet and if you really about that life i'll pay for your plane ticket next month and you can come get the beats just let me know if thats what you want

i called u frauds when ya'll were down 14-0 in the first half,not after the game. Although i will say your fukking schedule has been softer then a bytches twat though.

lol da fukk,u this nikkas body guard? he came at me and im sure he a grown ass man to reply on his own.

cape for other nikkas brehs. :mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
i called u frauds when ya'll were down 14-0 in the first half,not after the game. Although i will say your fukking schedule has been softer then a bytches twat though.

lol da fukk,u this nikkas body guard? he came at me and im sure he a grown ass man to reply on his own.

cape for other nikkas brehs. :mjlol:
Talk to me like I'm in the room

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next week will be fun. I called us beating Detroit but I was stressed the whole game cause we were supposed to win. Next week, nobody really expecting us to beat GB and ppl think we are frauds due to that call. We play alot better when we are not under pressure, I mean 8-0 on the road says it all. Offensively, we are going to be able to put up ATLEAST 30. I mean we put up 24 on one of the best defenses in the league in 3 quarters. Detroit's line was very disruptive and had pressure on Romo all day. We dont have to worry about that with GB. I expect Murray to get his 100+ with ease. The true test is if we can get some stops against GB.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Talk to me like I'm in the room

tumblr_msdzrhPXvM1ruoh2jo1_250.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
next week will be fun. I called us beating Detroit but I was stressed the whole game cause we were supposed to win. Next week, nobody really expecting us to beat GB and ppl think we are frauds due to that call. We play alot better when we are not under pressure, I mean 8-0 on the road says it all. Offensively, we are going to be able to put up ATLEAST 30. I mean we put up 24 on one of the best defenses in the league in 3 quarters. Detroit's line was very disruptive and had pressure on Romo all day. We dont have to worry about that with GB. I expect Murray to get his 100+ with ease. The true test is if we can get some stops against GB.

why dont u have to worry about the GB's pass rush again? You realize they had one less sack then DET and 2nd in the NFL in QB hurries? Or u just gonna make statements just for the hell of it?

u expect Murray to get 100+ with ease?

GB hasnt allowed a 100 yard rusher since the bye. Good luck with that

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why dont u have to worry about the GB's pass rush again? You realize they had one less sack then DET and 2nd in the NFL in QB hurries? Or u just gonna make statements just for the hell of it?

if you watched the Detroit game, most of the pressure was coming from up the middle..mainly due to Suh being so damn disruptive. Without a Suh in the middle, Frederick and Martin should have their way with the interior of the line.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
if you watched the Detroit game, most of the pressure was coming from up the middle..mainly due to Suh being so damn disruptive. Without a Suh in the middle, Frederick and Martin should have their way with the interior of the line.

you're gonna go up against Mike Daniels,Peppers and Matthews. Im pretty sure thats something to at least consider since they have been very successful getting to the QB.

Daps
Game can only go three ways packers blow out, cowboys in a close win or cowboys blow out:patrice:Considering cowboys rarely get blown out we should be fine also jerry gave people tickets to nfc championship in the summer jerry knows something we don't:patrice:If the cowboys can't beat average overrated packers team that gets raped in the playoffs year in and year out they shouldn't suit up simple:aicmon:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Game can only go three ways packers blow out, cowboys in a close win or cowboys blow out:patrice:Considering cowboys rarely get blown out we should be fine also jerry gave people tickets to nfc championship in the summer jerry knows something we don't:patrice:If the cowboys can't beat average overrated packers team that gets raped in the playoffs year in and year out they shouldn't suit up simple:aicmon:

average and over rated? LOL ok buddy. And u wonder why people shyt on you Dallas fans.

i mean if having a SB and being 5-4 in the playoffs since Rodgers took over is average then i dunno what the fukk to call your team.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

GB also hasnt faced a run game like ours since the bye. Didnt Seattle not allow a single 100yd rusher until we whooped they azz? Keep sleeping on us breh :ufdup:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
GB also hasnt faced a run game like ours since the bye. Didnt Seattle not allow a single 100yd rusher until we whooped they azz? Keep sleeping on us breh :ufdup:

nope but im just saying. nikkas in here acting like Murray is just gonna gash us but fail to realize that the real match up problem is our O-line vs. your D-line/pass rush. I expect both Lacy and Murray to get their yards but if u dont get pressure on Rodgers then its game over. But ya'll dont wanna talk about that. Your weakness is the pass rush and our offense feasts on teams who cant get to our QB. Then they end up blitzing which turns into more of a nightmare.

But lets just talk about how Murray and his injured hand is gonna run right through us and win. :rudy:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
nope but im just saying. nikkas in here acting like Murray is just gonna gash us but fail to realize that the real match up problem is our O-line vs. your D-line/pass rush. I expect both Lacy and Murray to get their yards but if u dont get pressure on Rodgers then its game over. But ya'll dont wanna talk about that. Your weakness is the pass rush and our offense feasts on teams who cant get to our QB. Then they end up blitzing which turns into more of a nightmare.

But lets just talk about how Murray and his injured hand is gonna run right through us and win. :rudy:
Bruh, fukk outta here actin like your team is a good defense. Ya'll went up against The Jets, Bills, Miami, Minnesota (2), Bears (2), THE FUKKIN NFC SOUTH....of course your defense is gonna look respectable.

Fact, ya'll haven't faced a running game as good as ours, better yet, a offense as balanced as ours. To think ya'll can cause some kind of havoc against us is dumb. ARI did it, DET did it for a half blitzing. I would love to see ya'll corners on islands against our WRs cause ya'll tryna blitz.

Point blank, we have a team that's built to play the kinda game wins in lambeau moreso than ya'll.

in closing
tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bruh, fukk outta here actin like your team is a good defense. Ya'll went up against The Jets, Bills, Miami, Minnesota (2), Bears (2), THE FUKKIN NFC SOUTH....of course your defense is gonna look respectable.

Fact, ya'll haven't faced a running game as good as ours, better yet, a offense as balanced as ours. To think ya'll can cause some kind of havoc against us is dumb. ARI did it, DET did it for a half blitzing. I would love to see ya'll corners on islands against our WRs cause ya'll tryna blitz.

Point blank, we have a team that's built to play the kinda game wins in lambeau moreso than ya'll.

in closing
tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

:dead:

ive seen it all. Yea ok,your shyt defense is gonna some how shut down our run game and passing game. And who the fukk have u went up against that has an offense like ours? no one.

your team is some how built better then ours to win in GB? :what:

:mjlol:

And ya;ll wonder why people shyt on Cowboy fans. So fukking delusional its sad.

You're gonna see real soon how having a cake walk schedule like yours can make a team look real good.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:dead:

ive seen it all. Yea ok,your shyt defense is gonna some how shut down our run game and passing game. And who the fukk have u went up against that has an offense like ours? no one.

Uh we wrecked the Colts and Eagles in the last few weeks, both avg more yards per game than the Packers you dumb fakkit