Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He was standing back there with time even on plays when we were blitzing that's why I asked you the question I did. You think we just sent 4 the whole game and that's it? We didn't we just don't get there with the blitzes like that and you do know that first td was a product of the blitz. That's why dudes at times sound like they basing stuff off Madden or something. They do blitz bit we not the Cards and secondly we don't get there much so why do it like we have the LOB or something. It makes it easier to make plays if blitzes aren't getting there.
I honestly don't remember blitzing at all that much except that first touchdown pass. I did remember us blitzing there but fair enough.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I honestly don't remember blitzing at all that much except that first touchdown pass. I did remember us blitzing there but fair enough.
If you ever can get a hold on the game rewind or game pass you'll see these dudes blitz but they just don't get there a lot. I wish they did but that probably won't happen until they get better players

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
nah, breh.
ive said this before, i only give out my predictions a few times and they have been right all year. we winning. i think it may actually be a blowout for us.

this isn't the 2011 New York Giants coming into Lambeau with a great front 7 against a suspect Packer oline and the worst pass defense in NFL history :ufdup:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
full

6yraXJ5.jpg

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We will win this week brehs and go to Seattle. Arod isnt 100% and the pack havent faced a run game and oline like ours all year.

And u guys haven't faced a qb or oline like ours :ld:

Rodgers beat a way better defense with one leg. He'll be much healthier this sunday

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Brehs im nervous about this one. I'd feel more comfortable if it wasn't so cold but them hard hits can really put a beating on Dmargod's injured hand. The last thing we want is to be one dimensional :lupe:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And u guys haven't faced a qb or oline like ours :ld:

Rodgers beat a way better defense with one leg. He'll be much healthier this sunday
Dont get me wrong breh, this by far will be our toughest matchup all year. GB is the only team that scares me out of all the teams left beacuse of Gawdgers. I just feel like we will get back to our control T.O.P and have to win in shootout fashion. I our only hope to contain arod is to play man and try to create pressure with our front 4. His limited mobility should definitely benefit us this game.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dont get me wrong breh, this by far will be our toughest matchup all year. GB is the only team that scares me out of all the teams left beacuse of Gawdgers. I just feel like we will get back to our control T.O.P and have to win in shootout fashion. I our only hope to contain arod is to play man and try to create pressure with our front 4. His limited mobility should definitely benefit us this game.
Is that possible? lol

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Doggy you been talking too much since the end of the detroit game, be quiet

this is a sports forum and im talking football,why ur giny all tangled up down there? :heh:

u see me posting dumb shyt like "fukk the cowboys these nikkas aint shyt :birdman: "

nope,im giving legit talk and reasons on this game. U like me to shut up? come to Cali and catch this fade then fukk boy :umad:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
this is a sports forum and im talking football,why ur giny all tangled up down there? :heh:

u see me posting dumb shyt like "fukk the cowboys these nikkas aint shyt :birdman: "

nope,im giving legit talk and reasons on this game. U like me to shut up? come to Cali and catch this fade then fukk boy :umad:

nikka you called us frauds right after the Lions game. Like I said be quiet and if you really about that life i'll pay for your plane ticket next month and you can come get the beats just let me know if thats what you want