Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We will win this week brehs and go to Seattle. Arod isnt 100% and the pack havent faced a run game and oline like ours all year.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I did not understand why we didn't blitz Stafford who is mistake prone and going up against an experienced and hurt oline. Marinelli refuses to blitz. OH yeah and Romo, you can throw it out of bounds there sometimes. He looked like a rookie back there at times taking the sack. I would say four maybe five of those sacks was on him.
We don't know how to blitz. Maybe it's our personnel. We usually send Scandrick out the slot fist play we blitz Sunday was Wilbur out the slot which left 1-1 with Church & Tate. You remember how that ended up

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I did not understand why we didn't blitz Stafford who is mistake prone and going up against an experienced and hurt oline. Marinelli refuses to blitz. OH yeah and Romo, you can throw it out of bounds there sometimes. He looked like a rookie back there at times taking the sack. I would say four maybe five of those sacks was on him.
Romo didnt want to force throws and played it safe. Aaron Rodgers does it all the time.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No offense fam but did you watch the game and or know what your talking about? We did blitz but it isn't some magic elixir. We don't send it and bam sacks appear they have to get there and as we all know we don't most of the time.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont have a problem with his lack of blitzing. He can do whatever type of pass rush he wants as long as it aint a 4 man rush. It seems like the dline got stronger or better as the game progressed
True the pass rush got stronger in the second half. But if we don't get any pressure on Rodgers next week, he'll pick apart our DBs something serious. They could score 35 by half.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I know Hitchens can play all 3 LB positions but it seems like he's more comfortable at MLB.

Carter is looking nice in coverage down the field too. I can see him getting one of those quick slants.

Wilcox gotta understand the importance of wrapping up this week

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
No offense fam but did you watch the game and or know what your talking about? We did blitz but it isn't some magic elixir. We don't send it and bam sacks appear they have to get there and as we all know we don't most of the time.
I saw the entire game. I don't think you just send the blitz just to get only get sacks. At least that's not what I only thought of myself. You send it to frustrate him, make stafford make bad decisions which he is going to do. Make him hurry his throws. At times, he was standing back there with time. Couple that with the fact that they were missing olineman, many of those downs would have been perfect to blitz him.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Romo didnt want to force throws and played it safe. Aaron Rodgers does it all the time.
Yeah but you can't nearly take your team out of field goal range. Even though Bailey missed it from a distance he usually makes it at, How much better is a 31 yarder as opposed to a 41 yarder?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I saw the entire game. I don't think you just send the blitz just to get only get sacks. At least that's not what I only thought of myself. You send it to frustrate him, make stafford make bad decisions which he is going to do. Make him hurry his throws. At times, he was standing back there with time. Couple that with the fact that they were missing olineman, many of those downs would have been perfect to blitz him.
He was standing back there with time even on plays when we were blitzing that's why I asked you the question I did. You think we just sent 4 the whole game and that's it? We didn't we just don't get there with the blitzes like that and you do know that first td was a product of the blitz. That's why dudes at times sound like they basing stuff off Madden or something. They do blitz bit we not the Cards and secondly we don't get there much so why do it like we have the LOB or something. It makes it easier to make plays if blitzes aren't getting there.