Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
CBJ09vd.jpg

Tha city last night

I need to go back home....

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its alil disappointing that as many times as they done the Landry hitch that no broadcast team has acknowledge. Last night wouldve been perfect because i think thats the first time they done it twice in kneel downs, Especially with troy in the booth. You just know that Madden wouldve acknowledge it and then enlightened the ignorant.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yeah we got to admit that as Cowboy fans. Dez should have been penalized. He was being very stupid there.
Watching nflnetwork and that had some high ranking officiating saying that a flag on Dez wasn't mandatory. The rule was to keep players that are on the field from taking off their helmet and arguing with officials.

He didn't run up on an official arguing :manny:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Watching nflnetwork and that had some high ranking officiating saying that a flag on Dez wasn't mandatory. The rule was to keep players that are on the field from taking off their helmet and arguing with officials.

He didn't run up on an official arguing :manny:
saw the same thing. I don't know. I'm over it. I don't give a shyt anymore.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The Dez thing isn't a mandatory flag...and honestly I don't even see what the big deal is...every football game I watch I see players on the field with no helmet on anytime a big play happens down the stretch...as far as dez was on the field...nope...but if you take one step on the field...you are on the field...so...yeah players do it all the time and I don't see anyone else getting flagged for it...

Couple things we did that made me convert back to an old :mindblown: cowboys fan...

1. Romo holding the ball to long...all this talk about all this pressure detriot got and outside of maybe 3 times Romo held the ball 4...5...6 seconds before throwing it...Come on dude just check the ball down...this especially pissed me off after Cole World made some nice catches underneath...and then Romo came right back and just held it forever and almost knocked us out of field goal range getting sacked twice...just stupid to have Cole giving that dude the business in the slot and Romo is just holding it forever looking down field...

2. Not giving it to Murray every time on the touchdown drive before the last one...out here running qb option shuffle pass to Witten...man I thought Romo acl's were going to pop right the fukk out when he started moving sideways...that close just call Demarcco number 4 times in a row if you have to no need to be cute...that close either throw the fade to dez or run it with demarcco...anything else is just foolish and asking for trouble...

3. The penalty on the punt in the 1st quarter...just dumb...why are you going for the punt at all...we would have had it at the 40...i wanted that dude cut right then...I would have drove to the stadium and then drive him to dfw and bought him a one way ticket to fukkoffville myself...

4. Tackling was atrocious in the first half...dudes getting trucked sticked by Matthew stafford :dahellwhat:...Dudes getting joique sticked by Bell:dahellwhat:...dudes getting shook by Reggie bush:usurematteroffact:...Bush is not anywhere NEAR as ellusive as he used to be:usurematteroffact:...I saw Heath on the field way to much as well:usurematteroffact:

Not taking to much away from this game to apply to the packers game though...Swagboyz play much better on the road and the Packers defense is not nearly as good as the Lions...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Great game but wilcox need to chill. Dude is always the first defender to criticize other defenders when they mess up. Ive seen it far too often. He only been average his own damn self this seasin and thats beung generous. Hes always in the middle of something involing this team. I bet he has to be the least favorite player on the team if voted by other cowboys players

You know what...Wilcox does this and I think it is only a matter of time before he does get called for a penalty...but I kind of want my starting strong safety to be a dikkhead yelling screaming wild ass goon who will lay you out and get in your face and talk shyt with no fukks given...

Biggest difference in this defense is last year they didn't have any head hunting goons who just flew around and gave no fukks about a penalty and would knock your block off...

And Wilcox has done that this year...it hasn't always been pretty but him and church have done two things this year they did not do last year...make plays on tip passes and lay people the fukk out when the opportunity presents itself...

So yeah JJ keep talking that shyt keep ringing them heads keep getting in they face on the sideline and let them dudes know that anything thrown past 12 yards might get you Brandon Marshalled...

The alternative is jeff heath and aint no way in hell I want that dude on the field in any capacity outside of sacrificing his body on kickoff and punts...

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I did not understand why we didn't blitz Stafford who is mistake prone and going up against an experienced and hurt oline. Marinelli refuses to blitz. OH yeah and Romo, you can throw it out of bounds there sometimes. He looked like a rookie back there at times taking the sack. I would say four maybe five of those sacks was on him.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Don't blame Dakota Watson because he was only doing what he was told, be mad at the ST coach for going for a block that deep in the end zone.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what...Wilcox does this and I think it is only a matter of time before he does get called for a penalty...but I kind of want my starting strong safety to be a dikkhead yelling screaming wild ass goon who will lay you out and get in your face and talk shyt with no fukks given...

Biggest difference in this defense is last year they didn't have any head hunting goons who just flew around and gave no fukks about a penalty and would knock your block off...

And Wilcox has done that this year...it hasn't always been pretty but him and church have done two things this year they did not do last year...make plays on tip passes and lay people the fukk out when the opportunity presents itself...

So yeah JJ keep talking that shyt keep ringing them heads keep getting in they face on the sideline and let them dudes know that anything thrown past 12 yards might get you Brandon Marshalled...

The alternative is jeff heath and aint no way in hell I want that dude on the field in any capacity outside of sacrificing his body on kickoff and punts...
You misunderstood my post. And he aint no head hunter. That nigguh stays overplaying the ballcarrier and taking himself outta position. The only real head hunter we have is mclain. That nigguh be lookin like Suggs -lite out there.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did not understand why we didn't blitz Stafford who is mistake prone and going up against an experienced and hurt oline. Marinelli refuses to blitz. OH yeah and Romo, you can throw it out of bounds there sometimes. He looked like a rookie back there at times taking the sack. I would say four maybe five of those sacks was on him.
I dont have a problem with his lack of blitzing. He can do whatever type of pass rush he wants as long as it aint a 4 man rush. It seems like the dline got stronger or better as the game progressed

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You misunderstood my post. And he aint no head hunter. That nigguh stays overplaying the ballcarrier and taking himself outta position. The only real head hunter we have is mclain. That nigguh be lookin like Suggs -lite out there.

Nah Wilcox has rung some bells this year and he is made enough plays to not be one of the worst safeties in football, which he was last year

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
nah, breh.
ive said this before, i only give out my predictions a few times and they have been right all year. we winning. i think it may actually be a blowout for us.

I honestly feel the exact same way.....Minus the blowout....I feel like we going win tho....

Last edited: