Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm not worried about Romo. I'm worried about Murray looking like Julius Jones down the stretch.

it got harder down the stretch because ESPN has been dikk riding the offensive line for most of the season. Teams are trying to stop the run.

At this point the threat of Murray running his good enough because Dez and company will get a lot of favorable coverage. And that's the :ahh: of it. They can shut Murray down but still have to respect the run. Romo and Dez will :eat:and eventually teams will be forced to retreat from 8 man fronts.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
zKt3itg.png

:lupe:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Been waiting 5 years for this moment :birdman:

Had to watch the likes of Aj Green and Julio Jones with envy in recent playoffs, now the crown prince at WR of the generation gets his turn on the big stage :smugfavre:

I'm so hype for this I might pull the football out the closet and coerce my lady into doing Oklahoma drills in the hallway :mindblown:

We've come too far to settle for a loss, I want blood

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Demarco bout to go crazy this game. I want to crush these nigguhsbin yhe trenches with the rub game. Go for 150+ on the ground with demarco and then panties snatcher runnover him too.

Just stick to the winning formula.
Damn nikka you drunk already? :pachaha:

But real rap doe. Am ready man smh