Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do it for Lee brehs

Arsenio_J.png

Yo brehs, why is Sean Lee hanging around the team but, not Morris Claiborne? :sas1:

I hope some sucka team trade us something good for his bust ass.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dunno why some boys fans are scared of the lions.

We were a Tyron smith hold away from beating them in Detroit last year.

Keep in mind that last drive we had friggin Jakar Hamilton and Jeff Heath at safety. :stopitslime:

Also I'm pretty sure Murray did not play in that game.

I'm more worried about the lions doing something dirty to injur our team going into GB
im not shook. i think we win this game comfortably. 35-25 type of game.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dunno why some boys fans are scared of the lions.

We were a Tyron smith hold away from beating them in Detroit last year.

Keep in mind that last drive we had friggin Jakar Hamilton and Jeff Heath at safety. :stopitslime:

Also I'm pretty sure Murray did not play in that game.

I'm more worried about the lions doing something dirty to injur our team going into GB
Glad somebody remembers this game. Half them jokers on D not even on the team and Murray didn't play. Even with CJ having that game we were up by 10 with like 6/7 mix left and like u said without that stupid holding call by Tyron time runs out. They would have had about 20/30 seconds with no to(I think) to score so I agree I'm not that worried but since its one and done anything can happen.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we all love our run first philosophy, and it opens our passing attack. But will it be too much to ask for Terrance Williams to step up and shine when we have to pass in situations. Defensive coordinators have to focus on Dez, Witten, and Murray, shyt even Beasley starting to make key catches to extend drives. If he wants to pull a fast one on us and make us believe he's a legit number 2, now is the best time if any. I'm going to feel some type of way, if Golden Tate feasts while our number 2 grants us nothing :birdman:. The only excuse I will except if he has plenty of chances to make plays but Romo overlooks him (coaches tape will show it I assume) for whatever reason.

As far as our chances on winning the game, I'm like our chances just not too overly optimistic. Let's not forget Reggie Bush catching passes in space with LBs covering him :lupe:.....but that is if Stafford has the patience to eat off of check downs. I just don't want Romo to throw 50+ passes if the running is solid. More screens would be nice as well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the redskins game showed me that garrett is willing to put the foot to the throat and i expect the same thing if we jump out with a big lead

only defense that can stop us is our own offense of play calling simple as that in my eyes or a defense that can hide its scheme well enough to confuse romo or the o line

i expect us to go out there play hard and win the game

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I know we all love our run first philosophy, and it opens our passing attack. But will it be too much to ask for Terrance Williams to step up and shine when we have to pass in situations. Defensive coordinators have to focus on Dez, Witten, and Murray, shyt even Beasley starting to make key catches to extend drives. If he wants to pull a fast one on us and make us believe he's a legit number 2, now is the best time if any. I'm going to feel some type of way, if Golden Tate feasts while our number 2 grants us nothing :birdman:. The only excuse I will except if he has plenty of chances to make plays but Romo overlooks him (coaches tape will show it I assume) for whatever reason.

As far as our chances on winning the game, I'm like our chances just not too overly optimistic. Let's not forget Reggie Bush catching passes in space with LBs covering him :lupe:.....but that is if Stafford has the patience to eat off of check downs. I just don't want Romo to throw 50+ passes if the running is solid. More screens would be nice as well.
The last two weeks Will has reemerged. the fact that Romo has been targeting him deep down field lets defenses know that can just put single coverage on him and think that shyts iight.

I dont know how he does it but he stays getting behind corners. I just dont like how we use him as a deep threat only when he's a good route runner. He can be effective moving the chain too.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The last two weeks Will has reemerged. the fact that Romo has been targeting him deep down field lets defenses know that can just put single coverage on him and think that shyts iight.

I dont know how he does it but he stays getting behind corners. I just dont like how we use him as a deep threat only when he's a good route runner. He can be effective moving the chain too.
He does a really amazing job of looking like he just got shot when Romo lobs it to him.

He gets his best James Harden/Paul Pierce impersonation on when he runs those fly routes and either gets the catch or a penalty. shyt is beautiful.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

T-Will had trouble getting open for a minute. Dude can't be that great of a route runner since DB's seem to be all over his neck unless Linehan gets him open on a pick play.

Hope he steps up in the playoffs.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
been trying to get tix all week.

$250 for nosebleeds. :mindblown::mjcry:

jerruh bout to pay some bills this weekend.
NgjwXhA.png
Have you been to a game before? There really isn't a bad seat in that ho. If you're around the 50 then you're good. You're gonna end up watching the game on the screen anyway

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Have you been to a game before? There really isn't a bad seat in that ho. If you're around the 50 then you're good. You're gonna end up watching the game on the screen anyway
i been with free tickets. honestly i was just looking for tix so i could flip them. i called 12:30pm on monday (they went on sale at 12), cheapest they had was 250. u dont mind watching the screen the whole game? id rather be in the party section with the hombres.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
i been with free tickets. honestly i was just looking for tix so i could flip them. i called 12:30pm on monday (they went on sale at 12), cheapest they had was 250. u dont mind watching the screen the whole game? id rather be in the party section with the hombres.
I hate that fukking screen. I try to look at the field and then the next thing you know Im glued to the screen. I've sat in the 4s, 3s and 200s...

It just seems like no matter where you at, you find yourself looking at the screen, I aint never did the party pass tho...

Even when they had the final 4 here, I got some tickets and we were sittin a few rows back from the court and I still was looking at the screen :snoop:

And :camby: you buying tickets and selling them to Lions fans