Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Daps
In all honesty, we matched up well with the Bears that year although I think we get spanked by New Orleans (they beat us 49-17 that year). But if we played the colts we could have beaten them. We gave them their first L after they started undefeated that year :manny:
That was manning year the nfl was gonna do everything to make sure he won a super bowl:yeshrug:The two giant's game in 07 and 11 were the ones that broke me especially the home game in 2011 against the giants:mjcry:

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Owwww everyone asking to watch over here but I ain't fukkin with it.. Expect us to beat shyt outta the lions but gonna need space if we somehow get embarrased.. Alone in the crib with the ol lady and some Remy will due

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I just want y'all to know... No matter what happens on that field today. You're my brothers. Before the season started we were mocked. They laughed at us from preseason and week one. Before then, they were doubting us. We held our own and stood strong from our keyboards, to our smart phones, to outside in the world. We kept our head up and watched as the Dallas Cowboys fought week by week. And when we captured the NFC east crown they still refused us. TO HELL WITH THEM! We have our team! We have eachother and that Star does not fade. It shines bright as a motherfukker. No matter what happens. We will fight like our team will fight. My brothers for life even thru any disputes we may have in the future, today we continue to eat in the faces of our rivals or we dine in Hell. Go you Dallas Cowboys, go!

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Watson killed them. Defense would have been off the field quick and good field position.