Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
it got harder down the stretch because ESPN has been dikk riding the offensive line for most of the season. Teams are trying to stop the run.

At this point the threat of Murray running his good enough because Dez and company will get a lot of favorable coverage. And that's the :ahh: of it. They can shut Murray down but still have to respect the run. Romo and Dez will :eat:and eventually teams will be forced to retreat from 8 man fronts.
I got love for all my Boys fans but at times I swear it feels like I'm listening to girls who know nothing about the game when I hear cats talking sometimes. Murray looking like Julius cause dudes putting 8/9 in the box? That's some shyt a girl would say on some why can't he break all the tackles flow. I just don't understand it. Reminds me of the time my boys girl was watching a baseball game with us and was screaming loud as shyt talking about why can't dude run faster than the baseball smdh.

As for the game I'm ready just hope the team is which I know they are. I don't feel like hearing shyt talkers on here today so let's get it popping Boys.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
ya'll basically stuck with Garrett now right? gotta reup him for a few more years unless JJ looking for coaches under the table (don't wanna miss out on the good assistants). how ya'll feel bout that?

Daps
Why do nikkas bring up the romo mishandled snap every day like either team was gonna win the super bowl that year:stopitslime:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Why do nikkas bring up the romo mishandled snap every day like either team was gonna win the super bowl that year:stopitslime:

In all honesty, we matched up well with the Bears that year although I think we get spanked by New Orleans (they beat us 49-17 that year). But if we played the colts we could have beaten them. We gave them their first L after they started undefeated that year :manny:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
man, i was anxious almost all week.. Now, im just pumped and ready. if we play like we know we can... :whew:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I been high off College football that Ive not been really hyped like normal.. a lot of it is I kinda believe that Dallas gonna run thru Detroit with no problem..

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
No matter what happens today it's been a great season and a pleasure conversing with all you brehs :salute:

Hopefully this isn't the end and I don't think it will be but you know with us you can't ever rule out the possibility of fukkery :yeshrug: