Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I hate that fukking screen. I try to look at the field and then the next thing you know Im glued to the screen. I've sat in the 4s, 3s and 200s...

It just seems like no matter where you at, you find yourself looking at the screen, I aint never did the party pass tho...

Even when they had the final 4 here, I got some tickets and we were sittin a few rows back from the court and I still was looking at the screen :snoop:

And :camby: you buying tickets and selling them to Lions fans
they don't call it dollars, texas for nothin.
iYdTv.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I hate that fukking screen. I try to look at the field and then the next thing you know Im glued to the screen.

This.

Sat in 217 before and you're so fukking far from the field, you end up looking at the screen.

Sat farther away at Raymond James when the Cowboys came to town in 2011 and it was a much better view and experience. Jerry World is cool and all, but it's total ass for a game. One of the worst live sporting experiences, imo.

Although when I went, Romo had just broken his collarbone and we had Jon Kitno outchea losing to David Gerrard and the Jags. I remember how quiet it was, like a goddamn library in there. The Cowboys fans at Raymond James were much louder than the ones at the home game I went to.

Tickets are so expensive it's more of a status symbol to attend the game than it is showing out your fanhood. :snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This.

Sat in 217 before and you're so fukking far from the field, you end up looking at the screen.

Sat farther away at Raymond James when the Cowboys came to town in 2011 and it was a much better view and experience. Jerry World is cool and all, but it's total ass for a game. One of the worst live sporting experiences, imo.

Although when I went, Romo had just broken his collarbone and we had Jon Kitno outchea losing to David Gerrard and the Jags. I remember how quiet it was, like a goddamn library in there. The Cowboys fans at Raymond James were much louder than the ones at the home game I went to.

Tickets are so expensive it's more of a status symbol to attend the game than it is showing out your fanhood. :snoop:
I like it when I went but the times I've been Ive always been in a box so I'd love to one day go without sitting in a box but they have good food lol. Regarding the tickets not to sound harsh but dudes just gotta step their individual money game up. I do agree fans seem to be louder on the road but its not ticket prices cause they expensive everywhere I just think the Boys fans outside Dallas esp on the east coast have them different values that makes them more loud and hype on avg. I don't think though just because you don't scream and shout your not a "real" fan. Like everything else its more than one way to do it even if I agree at times I wouldn't mind it being loud.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just a FYI. Dallas scored over 30 points in 10 of their 12 wins. I think its safe to say We will need to score over 30 in every game if we gonna make a run.
Offense is clicking at the right time.

Only team in the playoffs with a front 4/7 good enough to stuff our run is Detroit. And obviously, out passing is predicated on our running.

Putting points on Detroit will be the biggest offensive hurdle we face this playoffs. If we can get past them, the rest of the run will depend on turnovers and defensive stops.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm not worried about Romo. I'm worried about Murray looking like Julius Jones down the stretch.