Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm more worried about Calvin Johnson than Suh.

Dallas will need to STOP THE RUN. And put Detroit in third and long situations. They also need to get off the field on third and long. Stafford will be good for at least 2 :mindblown: throws so the defense has to make him pay on both.

And for Dallas to make a run the offense will have to average over 30 points a game throughout the playoffs.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm more worried about Calvin Johnson than Suh.

Dallas will need to STOP THE RUN. And put Detroit in third and long situations. They also need to get off the field on third and long. Stafford will be good for at least 2 :mindblown: throws so the defense has to make him pay on both.

And for Dallas to make a run the offense will have to average over 30 points a game throughout the playoffs.
We"ll be aight breh. Im nervous about CJ too but our D has been getting pressure on the qb lately and forcing a lot of turnovers. We were 2nd in the league in takeaways this year. I expect stafford to throw two picks.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It's not a sense of cockiness that has not me worried about Detroit, it's actually watching Detroit play. Stafford has looked as inaccurate as every. Calvin Johnson as looked hobbled. To be even more truthful, our running game has sputtered recently, it's been our commitment to the run that has madet he passing game that much more effective. I think if we can get some early stops, we could use the second half to run out the clock.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Cowboys safety Barry Church vowed to seek legal payback on Lions receiverGolden Tate, who, while playing for theSeattle Seahawks in September 2012, laid out Dallas linebacker Sean Lee on an illegal blindside block.

"That was the dirtiest shot I've ever seen," Church said during his weekly radio show on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. "We were talking about it on the way back from Washington, me and Sean. He was just like, 'Man, I wish I could play so bad in this game just to give a little payback for what he did in Seattle.'

"Obviously he can't play, but we're definitely going to keep our radar out for [Tate] because that was a dirty shot. We're looking forward to seeing him. We'll definitely get him back after that, but it will be within the rules, within the rules."

@Misfit

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm a bit worried about this game, just because over the past several years this team has had a tendency to play down/up to the level of its opponent.

I know this team is different. From our gameplan, to our execution, to the type of attitude we have on both sides of the ball. And we absolutely murdered every team we played in December, which had been our kryptonite for seemingly a decade.

But I still can't shake that feeling. If/When we win on Sunday, I'll actually feel good about our chances in GB. When this team plays like it has nothing to lose, it plays well. But outside of this past month, complacency has meant doom for Garrett.

We're 6.5-8 point favorites depending on where you check, everybody's patting Romo on the back, and we're getting hyped as the hottest team in football headed into the playoffs. I just hope those boys aren't drinking the kool-aid and show up ready to crush souls on Sunday.

That Colts game was arguably the only home game all season that we showed up to play from the 1st quarter to the end of the 4th. I hope we see that same team this weekend.

And nah, I'm not worried about Suh at all. He's going to be lined up over Leary-Frederick-Martin. If he lines up over Frederick-Martin, he's going to get frustrated real fukking quick. Stafford's been doing his best Jay Cutler impression this season, and Megatron has been gimped since opening day. Like I said, the only reason I have any doubt about this game is that we can sometimes be our own worst enemy.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm a bit worried about this game, just because over the past several years this team has had a tendency to play down/up to the level of its opponent.

I know this team is different. From our gameplan, to our execution, to the type of attitude we have on both sides of the ball. And we absolutely murdered every team we played in December, which had been our kryptonite for seemingly a decade.

But I still can't shake that feeling. If/When we win on Sunday, I'll actually feel good about our chances in GB. When this team plays like it has nothing to lose, it plays well. But outside of this past month, complacency has meant doom for Garrett.

We're 6.5-8 point favorites depending on where you check, everybody's patting Romo on the back, and we're getting hyped as the hottest team in football headed into the playoffs. I just hope those boys aren't drinking the kool-aid and show up ready to crush souls on Sunday.

That Colts game was arguably the only home game all season that we showed up to play from the 1st quarter to the end of the 4th. I hope we see that same team this weekend.

And nah, I'm not worried about Suh at all. He's going to be lined up over Leary-Frederick-Martin. If he lines up over Frederick-Martin, he's going to get frustrated real fukking quick. Stafford's been doing his best Jay Cutler impression this season, and Megatron has been gimped since opening day. Like I said, the only reason I have any doubt about this game is that we can sometimes be our own worst enemy.
^^^^Those days are in the review as this team has proved time and time again this year.

It's all apart of the process. :troll:

They've played each game like it's them against the world and you can tell from multiple players from interviews before and after the game.

Carolina has won their last 4 and Seattle has won their last 6. So by no means should they feel like they're the best or hottest team going into the playoffs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not a sense of cockiness that has not me worried about Detroit, it's actually watching Detroit play. Stafford has looked as inaccurate as every. Calvin Johnson as looked hobbled. To be even more truthful, our running game has sputtered recently, it's been our commitment to the run that has madet he passing game that much more effective. I think if we can get some early stops, we could use the second half to run out the clock.
Our running game ain't sputtered its just cats doing more to stop it than before that's why like you said the passing been so open recently. Its not like cats stopping us with 4/5 cats that would be sputtering but they are committing more men and not switching out lb for DBS so that's why its not as easy. Also Murray low key got some janky vision at times. It'll be a hole but dude goes the wrong way often.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Our running game ain't sputtered its just cats doing more to stop it than before that's why like you said the passing been so open recently. Its not like cats stopping us with 4/5 cats that would be sputtering but they are committing more men and not switching out lb for DBS so that's why its not as easy. Also Murray low key got some janky vision at times. It'll be a hole but dude goes the wrong way often.
You're right.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Defensive tackle Nick Hayden did not practice because of a shoulder injury, but said he will play Sunday. Safety C.J. Spillman (groin) also did not practice.

Quarterback Tony Romo will return to practice Thursday after following his weekly routine in which he sits out of Wednesday’s practice.

Running back DeMarco Murray (hand), defensive tackle Josh Brent (calf), linebacker Bruce Carter(knee), safety Jeff Heath (thumb) and guard Zack Martin (ankle) were full participants.

edit: I think those mental reps that Romo takes on Wednesday this year has been the difference is his play just being able to see plays being executed from the sideline. He just gotta stop throwing thoses almost picks 6's in the 'offs tho. Defenders aren't gonna be reluctant to drop them anymore

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Dunno why some boys fans are scared of the lions.

We were a Tyron smith hold away from beating them in Detroit last year.

Keep in mind that last drive we had friggin Jakar Hamilton and Jeff Heath at safety. :stopitslime:

Also I'm pretty sure Murray did not play in that game.

I'm more worried about the lions doing something dirty to injur our team going into GB

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Do it for Lee brehs

Arsenio_J.png

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The Melton news is a gift and a curse brehs... Now, we know we cant keep him long term (thank god jerry hit him with that type of contract :whew: ) but I would love to have him on sunday.

I still thin kDE and DT are huge needs next year we worked on the OL now lets fix the DL :obama: