Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
u try too hard :mjlol:

bu bu but i want a rematch cuz we lost last year :(

:umad:
I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter like that at all. I'm pretty sure I said we are beating teams that got us previously and y'all fit the bill. I don't remember but it don't matter you a groupie hoe anywho beat it bytch. How did you become a Pack fan anyway dikksucker? You ain't from Wisconsin :scust:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter like that at all. I'm pretty sure I said we are beating teams that got us previously and y'all fit the bill. I don't remember but it don't matter you a groupie hoe anywho beat it bytch. How did you become a Pack fan anyway dikksucker? You ain't from Wisconsin :scust:

oh yes cuz u know my life so well :mjlol:
i know u too broke to move where u want to move so it's understandable i guess :ld:
desperate attempt at a sonning and u fail :wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
oh yes cuz u know my life so well :mjlol:
i know u too broke to move where u want to move so it's understandable i guess :ld:
desperate attempt at a sonning and u fail :wow:
As far as how I'm living you can believe anything you want I know the truth. I will tell you this though how many people you know that went to Penn or any Ivy League school that's broke :usure:? I also see you didn't answer that question about how your "fandom" happened so "sonning" was done fukk boy.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
nah that would send green bay to dallas.
I guess this scenario is Dallas winning, Seattle winning and Detroit winning. They have GB as a 5 seed :patrice:

Either way I don't care. I'm just ready for some Cowboys playoff football :mjcry:

edit: It's crazy how ARI can possibly drop to the 6th seed.

o5jV0yS.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I guess this scenario is Dallas winning, Seattle winning and Detroit winning. They have GB as a 5 seed :patrice:

Either way I don't care. I'm just ready for some Cowboys playoff football :mjcry:

edit: It's crazy how ARI can possibly drop to the 6th seed.

o5jV0yS.jpg
the only way arizona can finish 6th is if detriot/GB finishes in a tie.

otherwise arizona has the tie breaker over green bay and detriot.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now I'm reading the coaches have a dilemma on who to activate between Brent and Melton. I got a solution: deactivate Hayden. Hayden must have karrine steffans skills to never be in doubt of his position when better position players around him have to work so hard to get a roster spot