Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Daps
The Packers won the NFC North in 2012 and played the Vikings in the Wild Card the next week.

The Packers weren't supposed to be in the playoffs in the SB year but Desean Jackson took the souls of the Giants and the Packers had to win two to get in and they beat NYG and CHI to get in.

They beat the Eagles, ATL and then the Bears.

He beat you bums 45-7 :umad:

And your Cowboys brehs all over the forum popping shid over winning a division for the first time in 5 years

Acting like y'all are the Seahawks..
Am not talking about 2012 am talking the last farve year for the vikings when the vikings were garbage the first meeting between the packers and vikings watch the last 15 minutes if you can find the video. lost their and yo season would've been over:manny:And no we're not acting like we we're unbeatable we just think we have a good chance this year either way see you in the playoffs am 100% sure we'll see each other:smugfavre:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Whats gotten into the packers fans on this board...

Romo obliterating defenses for 3 weeks and Rodgers looking like trash against the Bills got the packers feeling some type of way

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whats gotten into the packers fans on this board...

Romo obliterating defenses for 3 weeks and Rodgers looking like trash against the Bills got the packers feeling some type of way
Them nikkas scarred but for us I hope the playoff seedings stay the way they are if we don't get a bye. I like our chances better of Ari, @Det, then @Sea then any other way.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
What I'm liking is that Wilcox is making himself a presence on the back end of our defense the last two weeks. I hope he can sustain his play.

Hitchens playing like a man. He's gonna be GOOD going forward (who woulda thought). Imagine him doing what he did this Sunday as the 3rd best LB on the team.

I said it once, I'll say it again. Targeting T-Will puts a lot on a defenses' mind. You're gonna get hell from our passing game. Hopefully Escobar season returns soon too :yes:

As far as all the running on first down, I say if it's not broke then don't fix it but defenses are zero'n in on Murray on first down.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im startin to worry about the run game brehs. Dmo doesnt look as fresh as he did at the beginning of the season and I do not trust Randle. We need to mix in some play action on first downs to keep defense guessing.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Im startin to worry about the run game brehs. Dmo doesnt look as fresh as he did at the beginning of the season and I do not trust Randle. We need to mix in some play action on first downs to keep defense guessing.
It's not so much of Murray than it is defenses just know what's being called. You see Murray gettin hand offs on 2nd & 6 and 3rd $ 4's. It's like night in day in comparison to 1st &10. You can still see his explosiveness hittin the holes and when he's up to the second level.

It's like defenses are daring us to pass the ball. There really are 8/9 guys in the box on most 1st downs.

We've been winning so it gets overlooked but at some point you gotta say, "damn there's man to man across the board, my WRs are better than their corners and make a play.

The fukked up part is that it's obvious when we're gonna run too. It'll be Clutz, Hanna, Escobar and Dewayne Harris out ther blockin :snoop: It's all about executing too, that's the catch 22. Everybody get a helmet on someone and you're likely to see Murray skatin.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's not so much of Murray than it is defenses just know what's being called. You see Murray gettin hand offs on 2nd & 6 and 3rd $ 4's. It's like night in day in comparison to 1st &10. You can still see his explosiveness hittin the holes and when he's up to the second level.

It's like defenses are daring us to pass the ball. There really are 8/9 guys in the box on most 1st downs.

We've been winning so it gets overlooked but at some point you gotta say, "damn there's man to man across the board, my WRs are better than their corners and make a play.

The fukked up part is that it's obvious when we're gonna run too. It'll be Clutz, Hanna, Escobar and Dewayne Harris out ther blockin :snoop: It's all about executing too, that's the catch 22. Everybody get a helmet on someone and you're likely to see Murray skatin.

If we would just run some screens on 1st down ever now and then that would do WONDERS for us...

Imagine how many screen we would pop for big plays on 1st down when the defense has 9 people in the box and come crashing off the edge...

Two good blocks and you talking some 70 and 60 yard touchdowns...

I am hoping Linnehan has been saving those for the playoffs...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So what if he won it in our stadium you acted like he beat us to get there. fukk is wrong with you little kids?

Basically I wish this site was like another one I post at where you can't be bringing that stupid shyt in the actual team threads. Start some other thread if you wanna talk shyt and these Packers nikkas must know they about to lose or else fukk they worried about a wildcard game for?

:mjlol:

You're the dumb fukk who mentioned revenge against us in here. Not like we came in here out of no where talking greasy. I click on all sports threads regardless whos team it is just to read fans postings. I saw u talking about "revenge against those pussies" and u wanna know why Packer fans are up in here responding? :mjlol:

retarded ass nikka

also consider the fact that Dallas is most likely going to GB if u guys can manage to win in the wild card :sas2:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol:

You're the dumb fukk who mentioned revenge against us in here. Not like we came in here out of no where talking greasy. I click on all sports threads regardless whos team it is just to read fans postings. I saw u talking about "revenge against those pussies" and u wanna know why Packer fans are up in here responding? :mjlol:

retarded ass nikka

also consider the fact that Dallas is most likely going to GB if u guys can manage to win in the wild card :sas2:
fukk all the bullshyt if we meet we meet until then suck a dikk. Also stop with that I go in all sports thread groupie shyt. Only a dikksucker would be in a bunch of other teams threads that have no connection to their team. At least your honest about being a groupie hoe so :salute:For admitting it.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk all the bullshyt if we meet we meet until then suck a dikk. Also stop with that I go in all sports thread groupie shyt. Only a dikksucker would be in a bunch of other teams threads that have no connection to their team. At least your honest about being a groupie hoe so :salute:For admitting it.

u try too hard :mjlol:

bu bu but i want a rematch cuz we lost last year :(

:umad: