Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were eith3r playing gb or detroit. Both of them we owe some payback from last season. Which one isnworst on the road:patrice:. That Megatron/Carr match-up still haunts me and apparently carr too

I'd rather play Green Bay. They're shyt on the road. Megatron scares me. he's liable to put up 300 yards on Carr. :sadcam:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So now I'm reading the coaches have a dilemma on who to activate between Brent and Melton. I got a solution: deactivate Hayden. Hayden must have karrine steffans skills to never be in doubt of his position when better position players around him have to work so hard to get a roster spot
By my count he made two plays last week. You can't sit someone that made two plays :patrice:
I'd rather play Green Bay. They're shyt on the road. Megatron scares me. he's liable to put up 300 yards on Carr. :sadcam:
I'm a gambler and Im willing to bet CJ cant do it again :shaq2:

Stafford been having them out there looking like trash. It'll be our luck that they get it together for one game.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
the only way arizona can finish 6th is if detriot/GB finishes in a tie.

otherwise arizona has the tie breaker over green bay and detriot.
Bet, I was wondering how they came up with that. I thought it with either GB/DET at the crib. I hope GB wins tho so we can get DET at the crib and GB at lambeau

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
There's absolutely no reason to play the starters tomorrow. Even if we lose, we still get a bye if seattle and Arizona lose.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
There's absolutely no reason to play the starters tomorrow. Even if we lose, we still get a bye if seattle and Arizona lose.
We could always let them play and have Romo force feed the ball to Escobar so when defenses gameplan for us they focus in on Esco and we can change it up and throw to Dez :troll:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We could always let them play and have Romo force feed the ball to Escobar so when defenses gameplan for us they focus in on Esco and we can change it up and throw to Dez :troll:
I want the win. Let them go into postseason with momentum. That shyt actually means something. Whoever we play inmyhe first round will be ciming off a loss and us a win. Thats good

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bet, I was wondering how they came up with that. I thought it with either GB/DET at the crib. I hope GB wins tho so we can get DET at the crib and GB at lambeau
GB at lambeau wit the bye.....:patrice:

i'm starting to wonder if it would be better to get GB in the D and then get sorry ass lions on the road.