Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Rather take the lions at home and then GB in lambeau. If it's sub zero conditions, GB has a good chance of losing since ARod can't fling the ball over the place.

I'm praying that somehow seattle loses to the Rams so we can get that bye (confident the 49ers will bear arizona).

Things could get real interesting if seattle loses, and arizona wins and GB wins. That would put seattle at the #6 seed no? And we'd play them round 1.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im confident vs whoever we play brehs. This our year. Romo and Wit know they wont have many more chances to win a ring. We are hot at the right time, and we finally have started to get those lucky bounces (the ones the Giants always got when they won). Our defense has also stepped up and played well vs two of the better offenses in the league.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Rather take the lions at home and then GB in lambeau. If it's sub zero conditions, GB has a good chance of losing since ARod can't fling the ball over the place.

I'm praying that somehow seattle loses to the Rams so we can get that bye (confident the 49ers will bear arizona).

Things could get real interesting if seattle loses, and arizona wins and GB wins. That would put seattle at the #6 seed no? And we'd play them round 1.
From my understanding, the 6 seed will be GB or Det regardless. The loser of the NFC West will be the 5th seed.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Is there a schedule out for the times the games. Niggga gotta make sure to take off/call off accordingly
they're going to put us in primetime on either sat or sunday.

ScreenShot2014-12-22at70447PM_zps4c700169.png