Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:laff:I got numbers to back up my claims stat padding muthafukks yall sqaud ain't shyt. I Remember back 2011 nikkas were talking the packers being the goat I told nikkas to:whoa: Their facing a trash divisions but nah they still hyped them up just to get raped in the playoffs by the giants:laff:Every yr refs gotta save yall to make the final score presentable in the playoffs keep getting sonned by the nfc west every year fakkits:laff:

:mjlol:

Daps
These nikkas really think Romo is better than Rodgers
nah I ain't saying that I judge players on stats not team success he has an mvp romo doesn't so him> romo maybe if romo gets an mvp ill change mind but who knows :yeshrug:

Daps
Can nikkas read where did I say romo> rodger in my post I said rodgers is overrated ex:seahawks, lions,bills game where he played good defense and shyt his pants. Like I said stat padding fakkit:russ:

Daps
What about Super Bowl MVP? #12 has that and got it in your stadium
tbh I never judge players by team success their is a reason why we have stat for players to see their worth. Team success is dependent on lucky breaks and team mates not fukking up:yeshrug:The packers were not supposed to be in the playoffs that year to begin with but the refs helped yall out that year vs vikings the first game:yeshrug:It is what it is:yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What about Super Bowl MVP? #12 has that and got it in your stadium
So what if he won it in our stadium you acted like he beat us to get there. fukk is wrong with you little kids?

if you not a cowboys fan keep your ass outta this thread
Basically I wish this site was like another one I post at where you can't be bringing that stupid shyt in the actual team threads. Start some other thread if you wanna talk shyt and these Packers nikkas must know they about to lose or else fukk they worried about a wildcard game for?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
tbh I never judge players by team success their is a reason why we have stat for players to see their worth. Team success is dependent on lucky breaks and team mates not fukking up:yeshrug:The packers were not supposed to be in the playoffs that year to begin with but the refs helped yall out that year vs vikings the first game:yeshrug:It is what it is:yeshrug:

The Packers won the NFC North in 2012 and played the Vikings in the Wild Card the next week.

The Packers weren't supposed to be in the playoffs in the SB year but Desean Jackson took the souls of the Giants and the Packers had to win two to get in and they beat NYG and CHI to get in.

They beat the Eagles, ATL and then the Bears.

So what if he won it in our stadium you acted like he beat us to get there. fukk is wrong with you little kids?

Basically I wish this site was like another one I post at where you can't be bringing that stupid shyt in the actual team threads. Start some other thread if you wanna talk shyt and these Packers nikkas must know they about to lose or else fukk they worried about a wildcard game for?

He beat you bums 45-7 :umad:

And your Cowboys brehs all over the forum popping shid over winning a division for the first time in 5 years

Acting like y'all are the Seahawks..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The Packers won the NFC North in 2012 and played the Vikings in the Wild Card the next week.

The Packers weren't supposed to be in the playoffs in the SB year but Desean Jackson took the souls of the Giants and the Packers had to win two to get in and they beat NYG and CHI to get in.

They beat the Eagles, ATL and then the Bears.

He beat you bums 45-7 :umad:

And your Cowboys brehs all over the forum popping shid over winning a division for the first time in 5 years

Acting like y'all are the Seahawks..
dikksucker that was about 4 fukking years ago are your serious? Damn you sad. This gotta be a chick on the other side of that computer only a chick would do some shyt like that. People get happy just like your happy ass talkinG about shyt from 4/5 years ago so you ain't much better.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
dikksucker that was about 4 fukking years ago are your serious? Damn you sad. This gotta be a chick on the other side of that computer only a chick would do some shyt like that. People get happy just like your happy ass talkinG about shyt from 4/5 years ago so you ain't much better.

:umad:

It don't make no difference. Both our squads will be watching the SB on TV anyway

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:umad:

It don't make no difference. Both our squads will be watching the SB on TV anyway
Your momma mad p*ssy and until it happens I don't know about us watching shyt. Unlike y'all scarred fakkits who didn't even throw at Sherman we beat Seattle already.