Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I say 2 prayers everyday thanking God for romo falling in our laps breh :to:

quincy carter, vinny testaverde, brad johnson.. :wow: :snoop:
You forgot Chad hutchins :shaq:
You didn't see the last Cowboys hard knocks? Witten got a DB cut after he beat that DB for a touchdown. Witten started yelling to the coaches to get that guy the fukk out of here. :mjlol: That DB was later cut that afternoon.:lolbron:
Why don't I remember this. Then again, I remember only watching for TO :sadcam: pause

"T.O, how much you weigh??"

"2......sexy"

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care for quiet trash talk. If you gonna talk let the world know you shytin on another player. Let his teammates know you bussin his ass. Witten and Escobar need to go somewhere with that shyt. I remember Jacobs styling on us year after year. Bum ass crayton was the only dude that talked back and he's on offense.smh

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't see the last Cowboys hard knocks? Witten got a DB cut after he beat that DB for a touchdown. Witten started yelling to the coaches to get that guy the fukk out of here. :mjlol: That DB was later cut that afternoon.:lolbron:

Yo you got film of this :damn:

Holy shyt thats greasy :wow:

witten looks like such a kind, humble man too :pachaha: a real all american :lolbron:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Michael Irvin will always be my favorite Cowboy. His leadership was unmatched :wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care for quiet trash talk. If you gonna talk let the world know you shytin on another player. Let his teammates know you bussin his ass. Witten and Escobar need to go somewhere with that shyt. I remember Jacobs styling on us year after year. Bum ass crayton was the only dude that talked back and he's on offense.smh
This is what I was basically saying along with the scrimmage fight. They better bring the same attitude to their opponent that they bringin to each other.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Irvin will always be my favorite Cowboy. His leadership was unmatched :wow:

It was hard to have a favorite Cowboys player in the early 90's before Deion came.

Those early 90's Cowboys players had to much swag and personality for me to just pick one favorite player.

James Washington, Kenny "The Shark" Gant, Ken "I love white women:mjpls: " Norton Jr, and Alvin Harper.:lawd:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite Michael Irvin moment is when he said the cowboys have a bunch of number 2 wide receivers and pissed off Keyshawn Johnson caught feelings. That was so funny. Cuz after he said it he got to interview Keyshawn a couple days l8er.