Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I was basically saying along with the scrimmage fight. They better bring the same attitude to their opponent that they bringin to each other.
but jj was low key turnt up last year too. Dez is always hype. He was beefin with a db every game. I loveeeeee that shyt. That's why I fukked with Seattle last year.goon status

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
i'm happy dez is taking on the leader role this year and setting the tone. we been soft for way too long and been missing that player who talked shyt and backed it up. i remember arguing with my homie(a saints fan) after the detroit game when dez and witten got into it. i told that him i don't blame dez. he's the only one one the team that plays like every game is his last so i felt his frustration.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a hoe move but then he was talking to him later on in that game. Dez should have told him bytch fukk up out my face.

Dez should've spit in his like T.O. did. :mjlol:

D. Hall was crying like a bytch after that game.:mjlol:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Dez should've spit in his like T.O. did. :mjlol:

D. Hall was crying like a bytch after that game.:mjlol:
Yea he should on spit on him. Dez just that Hall fukkin uppercut him & shyt.

Was he? I just remember they had Hall or Dez mic'd. Then after Hall punched Dez. Hall & Dez were acting all buddy buddy & shyt.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez prob told him meet him after the game and hall got shook that's why they were cool afterwards. Hall hasn't beefed with Dez since that game