Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's a travesty what we did (moreso didn't do) with Ware.

And the shameful thing is, Jason Witten is next in line :to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a travesty what we did (moreso didn't do) with Ware.

And the shameful thing is, Jason Witten is next in line :to:
Parcels drafted two sure hall of famers(maybe three depending in what romo can do) and we have nothin to show for them. We had 5 all together at one point with flo and TO and still couldn't get anything done.

I was going make this the season title but the one we have is much more dope so I guess the theme for this season needs to be: the last is history, the present is yesterday but the future is now.

I'm getting desperate for some team success. I can't take the wait any longer. I think we be been humbled enough as cowboy fans. Feels like just yesterday we went 5-11 three straight years.

Real talk. These 8-8 years have been more depressing than the 5-11 seasons

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Only thing had about that loss was that it we a divisional rival. Outta the three finishes the last 3 season this one was easiest pill to swallow. We had no chance without romo and tht horrible defense.

And Martin has been so impressive this offseason. Thank god Jerry resist his natural inclination to draft manziel.

It's funny hearing Jerry go on and on about wanting to draft Manziel while Martin is killing it in training camp. Zach Martin was the right choice and will be the better player.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yep, plus they downplaying how much Jackson meant to them. He was their most durable wr. The eagles were one of the few team that dallas actually kept in check last season....
That's what's funny to me, they act like Sproles making plays = D. Jackson making plays. That's not the case. Jackson is the only WR I use to understand our corners playing 10 yards off. He's a gamer changer, just like that .

And I'ma just keep reminding ya'll of shyt lol but the reason Philly didn't go ape shyt on is because the open people who had seen a lot of what Kelly does, was Kiffin. He kept them in check (believe it or not)
It's just different atmosphere out there Oxnard. Haven't had a camp like this in years. This wouldn't have happened with ware and all them here. It's a new era in Dallas and these new guys are giving is a glimpse of hope.

Dez was testing that defense including Wilcox with getting in his face and he loved the reaction.
Ware would have gotten made and said, "HEY GUYS WTF ARE YA'LL DOING? WE ARE PROFESSIONALS!! DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON EACH OTHERS, SAVE IT FOR THE OPPOSITION" :krs:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember all the turnovers we were suppose to force last year :sadcam:
We basically almost shoes our turnover ls from the year before. We were one of the better teams in the league when it cMe to turnovers.

I mean you can't complain about 29 turnovers when the previous year we only had 16.

I do remember having intercepted stafford 4 times and still losing.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Ware was a warrior for years. I think he just be became mentally exhausted with in situation and the state of affairs with the cowboys. He kept us in it for so many years for nothing because of the inconsistencies of his teammates on both sides of the ball.

He wasn't JG guy. He wasn't a coach cupcake guy. He was a Parcells player. This nigguh got triple digit sacks for us in basically nine seasons and we wasted his production and prime. I really wished he would've retired instead of going to another team. In that divisional game against the giants he was the only one On defense who made plays in that dubious second half. He tried to grab momentum for us on so many occasion over the year only for the offense(be it romo interception one of our wr or running backs fuming or simply bad play calling by red) to hand it back over and give the other team hope.

That's our biggest flaw over the last decade. We can never snatch an opposition hope. They always had a glimmer of light visible at the end of the tunnel until the clock stopped.

I wish we could've won with ware. He truly is an all time cowboy great plagued by this previously era of our franchise.

breh ware will always be my favorite cowboy, i remember years of praying he got a sack to save our defense on 3rd down because dammit no one else could do it :to:

But our old teams were soft as fukk :snoop:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Ware was a warrior for years. I think he just be became mentally exhausted with in situation and the state of affairs with the cowboys. He kept us in it for so many years for nothing because of the inconsistencies of his teammates on both sides of the ball.

He wasn't JG guy. He wasn't a coach cupcake guy. He was a Parcells player. This nigguh got triple digit sacks for us in basically nine seasons and we wasted his production and prime. I really wished he would've retired instead of going to another team. In that divisional game against the giants he was the only one On defense who made plays in that dubious second half. He tried to grab momentum for us on so many occasion over the year only for the offense(be it romo interception one of our wr or running backs fuming or simply bad play calling by red) to hand it back over and give the other team hope.

That's our biggest flaw over the last decade. We can never snatch an opposition hope. They always had a glimmer of light visible at the end of the tunnel until the clock stopped.

I wish we could've won with ware. He truly is an all time cowboy great plagued by this previously era of our franchise.

This

I don't get the hate for D-Ware.

Dude will be wearing a Gold jacket in 10 years and his name will be in AT&T Stadium.

Ware put up Hall of Fame numbers and the Cowboys didn't take advantage of it. :mindblown::snoop:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

I don't get the hate for D-Ware.

Dude will be wearing a Gold jacket in 10 years and his name will be in AT&T Stadium.

Ware put up Hall of Fame numbers and the Cowboys didn't take advantage of it. :mindblown::snoop:
Yep. Hell, I think we missed the playoffs the year he put up 20 sacks. He was the only person on our defense who could make a play for a couple of season.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about our playr is it either take them too long to breakout(spencer, hatcher, miles, even Ellis had a breakout season in his last year here) or their prime is short lived( ss Williams was a beast early in dallas before Moss ruined him, Newman, Ratliff,). and then

Player development was a big issue here. It's not good when it takes years to see the potential show itself becaus by then it's time to talk about a new contract and there not much to talk about besides the last season and the makt dreadful thing to witness is JJ and contract talks. I think JJ overvalued our own players more than we, the fans, do.