Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Harris was killing shyt last practice. That's my dog! Knew he was legit since his first et preseason game

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...p-Week-2/8f46c655-2b68-47d9-8e3e-34e1cd312e56

Here are some random thoughts from camp as we wrap up the second week here in California, starting off with the first real camp fight, stemming from the hit J.J. Wilcox put on Dez Bryant over the middle in Sunday’s Blue-White Scrimmage.

• It takes guts to lay out your best offensive player in a practice and live to tell about.
  • If I am carrying the ball on the outside…I want Dwayne Harris to be blocking for me.
  • Even the slimmed down version of Ronald Leary has unreal upper body strength. It’s impressive to watch defenders having to restart their rush because of the shock in his punch. Next to Tyron Smith, I believe he has the heaviest hands on the offensive line.
  • Good or bad….count me in as a fan ofTerrance Mitchell. Give me the guy that is going to battle his rear off to try and make a play. There are times where Mitchell’s technique is way off but that doesn’t stop him from stepping back up and trying again.
  • Other than Sean Lee,DeVonte Holloman is the best cover linebacker on this squad.
  • Justin Durant is making me look bad. I gave him no shot to be the starter at Mike linebacker but he has nothing but look comfortable and confident in handling the position. There is a real desire for him within to get to that football.
  • If you are a linebacker in the path of JC Copeland beware.
  • I have yet to see LP Ladouceur have a bad snap.
  • I enjoy watching Dez Bryant andOrlando Scandrick battle on the field. Despite being physically smaller than Bryant, Scandrick refuses to give an inch to him. Usually he does a nice job of keeping his emotions in check but when see you him battle Bryant you can tell exactly how he did.
  • Gary Brown and DeMarco Murray are great influences in how these running backs are attempting to pick up blitzes.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The article lost all credibility at the end to me.
The best hope is that the offense raises the level of play and carries that out into the regular season. If they can win early shootout, and get Lawrence back mid-season, they may have a chance. Otherwise, the projection needle will remain stuck at 8-8.
So the defense is gonna be ass and then we Lawrence comes back they'll be that much better. I'm not buying it.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This year’s front seven is, at this point in the pre-season, the thinnest I’ve ever seen. The athleticism of lines past simply isn’t there. Demarcus Lawrence may have several sacks in his surgically repaired foot, and Henry Melton may have the juice to replace Jason Hatcher, but there was nobody on the field yesterday with the power and speed to overpower an offensive lineman.

from a defensive standpoint this is very discouraging to hear

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out my nikka Kenny Gant is working in a warehouse now. :damn: Jerruh give "The Shark" a job. You gave that scrub Dwayne Goodrich a job. :camby:

KENNYGANTSHARK.JPG

:flabbynsick: 90' s Cowboys :to:

Kenny-Gant-pic1-4-24.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The article lost all credibility at the end to me.
So the defense is gonna be ass and then we Lawrence comes back they'll be that much better. I'm not buying it.
Vela is the best Cowboys writer. He's just saying what is becoming more and more obvious as traning camp progresses, DLaw is our only edge pass rusher. This D is food without him.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Were talking strictly offense. You need to realize your offense is lucky to have that D. If Romo had that just once in his career , he'd be the one on the Wheaties box.
Seattle and San Fran are nearly identical, and even so, Seattle beat San Fran in practically every offensive category last year

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
True but it doesn't make him delusional. I thought you had an issue with his statement about the NFC West.
It was more about him calling sf explosive, and Seattle trash. And it also ain't gonna matter when our teams play each other.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It was more about him calling sf explosive, and Seattle trash. And it also ain't gonna matter when our teams play each other.
He said we shouldn't be worried about Wilson beating us. Should we? How many times has Wilson carried y'all to victory despite the rest of the team not showing up? We're not losing sleep over him, we're damn concerned about that D, especially on the road.