Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

"He's got the best ball skills of any corner coming out in the last several years" :troll:

It's an indictment to the coaching and overall culture over the years. They simply take too long to harness players talents and get the best out of them. That's why you have management put in positions where they have to resign players who only perform in the last year of their contracts. Look how long it took Spencer to bloom and he was a first round pick as well. Claiborne didn't have good work habits the first two years and it showed up on game day.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma be honest, the state of the team's defense has me more pessimistic about this season than I've EVER been.

But Dez gives me some hope.

Green Bay won a Super Bowl a few years back with an elite offense and a shytty D. Who knows :manny:

We not getting past the NFC west with this defense tho :snoop:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs, is Nick Foles legit? I mean, there's realistically NO WAY he can repeat last year's record-setting statistics and pace.

Right guys?:why:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm more worried about the NFC east offense than the west l. Really only sf has a high power offense over there. I'm not worried about Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer, or Sam Bradford beating us.
Your avi is a bit outdated, breh. :troll:

Unless you a lowkey Mavs fan this season :shaq:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Brehs, is Nick Foles legit? I mean, there's realistically NO WAY he can repeat last year's record-setting statistics and pace.

Right guys?:why:
It's the eagles. They always come back to earth. Plus the league now has Kelly and files on tape. I expect a sophomore slump for both.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your avi is a bit outdated, breh. :troll:

Unless you a lowkey Mavs fan this season :shaq:
Meh, let's save the rockets mavs talk for l8er on cuz I will get vulgar about the Mavs and cubes and I ain't tryin to have any friction in this glorious thread that will have a lot of Mavs fans in it. Trust the that will be enough back n forth about our clubs soon to come. We even got preseason game against y'all in dallas. Best of luck to parsons though. If Anybody was going overpay him I'm more than happy it was Cuban. IMO, Y'all have the best coach out of the three professional Texas teams and I'm sure Carlisle will get the most outta parson and make him better.

Go Cowboys!!

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the eagles. They always come back to earth. Plus the league now has Kelly and files on tape. I expect a sophomore slump for both.
Yep, plus they downplaying how much Jackson meant to them. He was their most durable wr. The eagles were one of the few team that dallas actually kept in check last season....

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Losing that last game and missing the playoffs might have been a blessing in disguise. If we win and get in the Wildcard game, we probably don't have the position to take Zack Martin.

Tbh, I'd rather have Garrett on the hotseat and a solid o-line for years to come than a 1st round playoff loss :ld:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Losing that last game and missing the playoffs might have been a blessing in disguise. If we win and get in the Wildcard game, we probably don't have the position to take Zack Martin.

Tbh, I'd rather have Garrett on the hotseat and a solid o-line for years to come than a 1st round playoff loss :ld:
Only thing had about that loss was that it we a divisional rival. Outta the three finishes the last 3 season this one was easiest pill to swallow. We had no chance without romo and tht horrible defense.

And Martin has been so impressive this offseason. Thank god Jerry resist his natural inclination to draft manziel.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I got a good little cheap shot in,” Wilcox said. “That’s the spark you need. I am trying to feed off it and get my defense right.”

Bryant’s view?

“J.J. put a nice hit on me,” the receiver said. “He pissed me off, but at the end of the day, I loved it. I told him, ‘Keep it coming.’ Hopefully the rest of the guys on that defense – not only the defense, but the offense and the whole team – feed off of that. That’s what it takes to win. That’s what we need to win. You’ve got to have that passion and that love for the game.”

It's just different atmosphere out there Oxnard. Haven't had a camp like this in years. This wouldn't have happened with ware and all them here. It's a new era in Dallas and these new guys are giving is a glimpse of hope.

Dez was testing that defense including Wilcox with getting in his face and he loved the reaction.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's just different atmosphere out there Oxnard. Haven't had a camp like this in years. This wouldn't have happened with ware and all them here. It's a new era in Dallas and these new guys are giving is a glimpse of hope.

Dez was testing that defense including Wilcox with getting in his face and he loved the reaction.
dawg, one of the threads on CZ someone posted a video of Ware getting chumped by Brandon Jacobs I was like :why: Looks like we got some testosterone on that side of the ball now

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Looks like Camp Cupcake that had been going on for so long, and that Wade Phillips had perfected, is finally gone. :blessed:

Lock up Dez, build pass rush/overall defense through draft, and get more goons on the squad and we should have a very serious team in 2-3 years.

Really, the only things that doesn't sit well with me going forward are the QB situation which is a bit murky with Romo due $27mil cap hit next season, physically declining, and getting up there in age, and our piece of shyt HC. Aaaaaaand of course, those are arguably the most important aspects of a football team...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Ware was a warrior for years. I think he just be became mentally exhausted with in situation and the state of affairs with the cowboys. He kept us in it for so many years for nothing because of the inconsistencies of his teammates on both sides of the ball.

He wasn't JG guy. He wasn't a coach cupcake guy. He was a Parcells player. This nigguh got triple digit sacks for us in basically nine seasons and we wasted his production and prime. I really wished he would've retired instead of going to another team. In that divisional game against the giants he was the only one On defense who made plays in that dubious second half. He tried to grab momentum for us on so many occasion over the year only for the offense(be it romo interception one of our wr or running backs fuming or simply bad play calling by red) to hand it back over and give the other team hope.

That's our biggest flaw over the last decade. We can never snatch an opposition hope. They always had a glimmer of light visible at the end of the tunnel until the clock stopped.

I wish we could've won with ware. He truly is an all time cowboy great plagued by this previously era of our franchise.