Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No brent this Sunday night breh so and we have the return of Heath. Not a good start.....

Patmon returning though I hear so well be a me to utilize our dime packages again. I read on CZ that we haven't gone dime package since patmons injury.

Regardless I expect a win. Ten days to prepare for this matchup. No excuse not to win. If we lose , I just don't know what to do for next season

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not with that "help to get in" bullshyt, if the Cowboys would've handled their business against the Skins & Cards this wouldn't even be an issue. Are we really going 2 sit here and be mad at another team for not helping us?:what:
Just the Skins because without Romo and Weeden playing like that its to hard to say we should've won that one. That skins game on the other hand though smfh. I agree though I ain't out here worrying about other teams helping even though we'd all like it. We just gotta win period and all three are winnable don't know why cats acting like they aren't. Can't wait till this time tomorrow hopefully it'll be like that NO game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The game tomorrow is our season. There's no other way of looking at it. If we drop the game in Philly, there's no guarantee we win out vs Indy and Washington. And even if we do, there's no guarantee Detroit or Seattle lose enough games for us to make it at 11-5.

Tomorrow's game is the same game we've played in Week 17 the last 3 years.

Lettuce pray for a different outcome this time, brehs :to:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brandon Carr should be playing for his job tonight...if Macklin torch him, he needs to be cut
:rudy: If? More like when.

This secondary been getting burned by 2nd string WRs for years now. We've always played a bend-but-don't-break defense. Only problem is we consistently break.

Get ready for 7+ yard cushions on 3rd and 5s, utter confusion when Sproles goes in motion pre-snap, and guys running crossing routes without a Star in sight.

Our best chance of winning this game is to control ToP and outscore them.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
lol Lions and Seahawks both won... again.

This team can't catch a break. Figures we go 8-8 and miss the playoffs by 1 game 3 straight years, and now we might miss the playoffs at 11-5...
teddy b/vikings were terrible on that final drive. refs screwed us in the niners game just like they did in the arizona game 2 weeks ago. thursday the rams couldn't win against a 3rd stringer. just sickening how this always happens to us. :damn:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
teddy b/vikings were terrible on that final drive. refs screwed us in the niners game just like they did in the arizona game 2 weeks ago. thursday the rams couldn't win against a 3rd stringer. just sickening how this always happens to us. :damn:
To make matters worse, reports this morning came out that we're looking to sign Garrett to a multiyear extension. :leostare:

This fukking franchise, breh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you scarred get a dog we control our own destiny. I'm not worried about nothing last game was a fluke imo but that's why they play the games lol.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i got faith in us RUN THE BALL DOWN THERE THROATS AND GET DEZ INVOLVED :blessed:

if we lose tho :yeshrug: whats new we've had worse seasons :manny: