Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Being better prepared and better conditioned is a gimmick :ohhh: word
Your gimmick is to hurry up to the line and quick-snap repeatedly in order to cause confusion and fatigue for the opposition.

This is true, is it not? That's your gimmick. Hence, gimmick offense. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, cause I actually think it's quite brilliant. It's impossible in today's NFL to cover the passing attack with healthy, fresh bodies. Running hurry up from the coin-toss to the final whistle makes it even more treacherous to defend.

But it is what it is. It's a gimmick that's worked very well for you guys for 2 seasons now. I just hope we can get some stops and move the chains on offense today.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Sk4no at the game...my lil breh wrapped newspapers around his waist....just incase them philly fans get out of hand.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
GrimHappygoluckyAlligatorgar.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In a more aggressive offense Dez would have challenged the single season touchdown and reception yard records because they did not have anyone remotely close to being able to check him...

Now I got to scour the internet for that Romo thumbs up gif before he threw Dez that last touchdown...

Just outright :mjlol:...Romo saw Fletcher on Dez...gave Dez the thumbs up...and just chucked it to him...never even looked at anyone else :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
In a more aggressive offense Dez would have challenged the single season touchdown and reception yard records because they did not have anyone remotely close to being able to check him...

Now I got to scour the internet for that Romo thumbs up gif before he threw Dez that last touchdown...

Just outright :mjlol:...Romo saw Fletcher on Dez...gave Dez the thumbs up...and just chucked it to him...never even looked at anyone else :mjlol:
breh...he didn't even look off the safety. shyt was hella disrespectful. :spit:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess we should be rooting for Arizona next week.

If we win and Seattle lose, we clinch a playoff birth I believe. Winning that game against Seattle is looking huge down the stretch...

We have to beat indiapolis next week. I don't want it to come down to week 17 against washington