Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we lose, we lose. I'm not going to go crazy if we lose like 28-24 or 24-21.

What gets me is when we come out and show a total lack of preparation. Our defense was completely confused on Thanksgiving when Sproles would go in motion presnap. Or on any passing down when Sanchez would drop back and find a guy wide open. Seattle wasn't having any of that shyt. I get that they have better players on D across the board than us, but the confusion and misalignments is on the coaching.

If they outplay us, that's fine. But I better not see LBs and DBs yelling at each other pre-snap and leaving guys wide open like we did 2 weeks ago. We've had 10 days to prepare for this gimmick offense we're seeing for the 4th time in 12 months.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm feelin bold, we gon blow these nikkas out :blessed:

Or we gettin blown out :lupe:

My soup cant take being eliminated by a rival for the 4th season in a row breh :mjcry::mjcry::sadcam:

guess well see just handle our business stop worrying bout other teams wont be a damn issue for us

or we gonna be in here like :mjcry: as SWAGBOYS of another year of this december shyt :snoop:

better have some damn pride and go down swinging if it comes down to a L not the same shyt on thanksgiving :to:

but i feel we will win if we play and stick to the proper game plan and control the clock and defense stay in their lanes and assignments

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

What gets me is when we come out and show a total lack of preparation. Our defense was completely confused on Thanksgiving when Sproles would go in motion presnap. Or on any passing down when Sanchez would drop back and find a guy wide open. Seattle wasn't having any of that shyt. I get that they have better players on D across the board than us, but the confusion and misalignments is on the coaching.

If they outplay us, that's fine. But I better not see LBs and DBs yelling at each other pre-snap and leaving guys wide open like we did 2 weeks ago. We've had 10 days to prepare for this gimmick offense we're seeing for the 4th time in 12 months.

that shyt right there WILL PISS ME THE fukk OFF :mad: i dont care bout losing it is what it is but losing like we didnt come prepared and not put effort and not try to win is UNACCEPTABLE

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I doubt we play that bad again because if you think about it we held these dudes in check last year with a way worse D so I'm just going to say this last game was a fluke cause of all the circumstances.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Gimmick offense :mjlol: we heard that all offseason after Charles left the league in shambles. How the league got tape on him now and the run is over :mjlol: he out here making Sanchez and nick foles look competent. Yall had ten days. And plenty of tape. Should be pretty easy to shut down Butt Fumble and the gimmick offense :troll:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gimmick offense :mjlol: we heard that all offseason after Charles left the league in shambles. How the league got tape on him now and the run is over :mjlol: he out here making Sanchez and nick foles look competent. Yall had ten days. And plenty of tape. Should be pretty easy to shut down Butt Fumble and the gimmick offense :troll:
Your gimmick is to hurry up to the line and quick-snap repeatedly in order to cause confusion and fatigue for the opposition.

This is true, is it not? That's your gimmick. Hence, gimmick offense. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, cause I actually think it's quite brilliant. It's impossible in today's NFL to cover the passing attack with healthy, fresh bodies. Running hurry up from the coin-toss to the final whistle makes it even more treacherous to defend.

But it is what it is. It's a gimmick that's worked very well for you guys for 2 seasons now. I just hope we can get some stops and move the chains on offense today.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Your gimmick is to hurry up to the line and quick-snap repeatedly in order to cause confusion and fatigue for the opposition.

This is true, is it not? That's your gimmick. Hence, gimmick offense. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, cause I actually think it's quite brilliant. It's impossible in today's NFL to cover the passing attack with healthy, fresh bodies. Running hurry up from the coin-toss to the final whistle makes it even more treacherous to defend.

But it is what it is. It's a gimmick that's worked very well for you guys for 2 seasons now. I just hope we can get some stops and move the chains on offense today.
fukk giving these dudes credit have they won a chip with this shyt? Did they not get smoked last week with this awesome O? fukk these dudes

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
fukk giving these dudes credit have they won a chip with this shyt? Did they not get smoked last week with this awesome O? fukk these dudes
Breh, any system that makes Mark fukking Sanchez pass for over 100 yards and complete over 40% of his passes deserves credit.

It's still fukk the Eagles, but what Chip Kelly is doing is pretty smart. There's a reason why their system and guys like Rodgers and Brady rape when they run hurry-up. shyt is impossible to get organized and defend against.

Honestly, I wish we did it more. But running no-huddle outside of 2 mins left in the half is waaaaaaay too risky for Garrett's conservative ass.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas talking bout running the no huddle brehs? :whoa:

That means our defense has to play more :whoa:

Only reason they are below average right now is because they barely see the field :whoa:

We bout to win today tho :blessed:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If these boys can get up for this game it's really time to blow this team up