Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjcry: Dam cards won. We need to win out brehs

We need the cards to win that division because if they don't they own the tie breaker...

Oh snap I just looked and the Lions are 9 - 4 :ohhh:

They got Minny and Chicago coming up though :scust:

Their record in December the last few years though :lupe:

So yeah we need to keep pace with the seahawks...

If we win Sunday and the Seahawks lose that puts us a game up on them AND we own the tiebreaker with 2 games left...

Need San Fran to play with some fukking balls at least on this Sunday...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not with that "help to get in" bullshyt, if the Cowboys would've handled their business against the Skins & Cards this wouldn't even be an issue. Are we really going 2 sit here and be mad at another team for not helping us?:what:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm not with that "help to get in" bullshyt, if the Cowboys would've handled their business against the Skins & Cards this wouldn't even be an issue. Are we really going 2 sit here and be mad at another team for not helping us?:what:
Its not that breh, it sucks that 11 wins wont get us in the playoffs this year. That has never happened in the NFC. Yea we didnt handle business vs the Redskins but I look at most playoff teams and see they also have a loss vs an inferior team. Its simply bad luck for us this year that it will take 12 wins to make the playoffs when 9 wouldve got us in the last three years.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Its not that breh, it sucks that 11 wins wont get us in the playoffs this year. That has never happened in the NFC. Yea we didnt handle business vs the Redskins but I look at most playoff teams and see they also have a loss vs an inferior team. Its simply bad luck for us this year that it will take 12 wins to make the playoffs when 9 wouldve got us in the last three years.
Why wouldn't 11 wins get us in the playoffs? You're assuming that Philly wins out? If we beat them, they can't lose again but we could afford to drop a game if were to lose again.

That's why I say fukk the hypotheticals, just let it play out.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We need the cards to win that division because if they don't they own the tie breaker...

Oh snap I just looked and the Lions are 9 - 4 :ohhh:

They got Minny and Chicago coming up though :scust:

Their record in December the last few years though :lupe:

So yeah we need to keep pace with the seahawks...

If we win Sunday and the Seahawks lose that puts us a game up on them AND we own the tiebreaker with 2 games left...

Need San Fran to play with some fukking balls at least on this Sunday...
I'm not a believer in stafford. He has their offense looking so trash out there at times it's ridiculous. I think he'll fold.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Good luck this weekend, you guys have a decent lil squad here and win lose or draw, you should be happy with the way this scrappy band of underdogs overachieved this year.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn't 11 wins get us in the playoffs? You're assuming that Philly wins out? If we beat them, they can't lose again but we could afford to drop a game if were to lose again.

That's why I say fukk the hypotheticals, just let it play out.
Arizona already clinched a playoff birth with their win yesterday. Even if Stanton is out and they start their 3rd string qb and go 0-2 the rest of the way they end with 11 wins and get most likely a wild card. Seattle plays SF this week, the Cardinals next week with most likely their 3rd qb then the Rams. Thats at least 2 wins which gets them 11 wins. If they beat the Cards next week and the rams week 17, they get the division at 11-5, and cardinals get a wc. That leaves us, detroit and GB. Realistically it will come down to us and Detroit for that final wc. They have the vikes, bears and packers left and we have the iggles colts and deadskins. We would need them to lose two games and we could get in at 11-5 if we win two. I feel like if we win our next two, we will get in, because we will win week 17. Our best chance to get in at 11 wins is to beat philly and the deadskins, and gnats beat them week 17. Im confident tho breh because this team seems to be on a mission to beat teams that humiliated us our last meetings (saints, seahawks, bears).

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Arizona already clinched a playoff birth with their win yesterday. Even if Stanton is out and they start their 3rd string qb and go 0-2 the rest of the way they end with 11 wins and get most likely a wild card. Seattle plays SF this week, the Cardinals next week with most likely their 3rd qb then the Rams. Thats at least 2 wins which gets them 11 wins. If they beat the Cards next week and the rams week 17, they get the division at 11-5, and cardinals get a wc. That leaves us, detroit and GB. Realistically it will come down to us and Detroit for that final wc. They have the vikes, bears and packers left and we have the iggles colts and deadskins. We would need them to lose two games and we could get in at 11-5 if we win two. I feel like if we win our next two, we will get in, because we will win week 17. Our best chance to get in at 11 wins is to beat philly and the deadskins, and gnats beat them week 17. Im confident tho breh because this team seems to be on a mission to beat teams that humiliated us our last meetings (saints, seahawks, bears).
If you win the division you don't have to worry about the wild card :dahell:

Win Sunday night and you'll have a a game lead with 2 games left.