Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps
As it looks right now...

if the luck of the draw is Dallas wont make the playoffs, it definitely wasnt lack of effort or choking. What can you do? You got a pansy ass team out the NFC south taking up space.. cant do shyt about it
They have definitely played their asses off this year. I have seen more fire and desire out of this team, than I have seen in years.

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps
Appreciate everyone actually talking Cowboys football with me. Didn't come over here to troll at all. Curiosity got the best of me, saw a Romo topic, checked out this thread and decided to sign up. Cowboys thread on the other board is pretty much non existent so it is nice to actually post in a active thread.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
st louis has outscored their last two opponents 76-0. if they can beat arizona at home this week, there's a good chance arizona loses out vs. seattle, @ san fran. that would leave them at 10-6 and we'd only need 11 wins to get in.
Thats my biggest hope breh but teo things you have to consider:

1. As a cowboys fan, how often do we get help or "luck" when it comes to playoff seeding/needing a team to win/lose to help us. Only reason we have been in the race the last few years is because our division was bad

2. SF looks as if they are mailing it in for the season. Their offense is beyond :flabbynsick: and Harbaugh looks to already have 1 foot in the door. When they lose to SEA this week they will be officially eliminated from contention.

We need to win out or hope the giants can knock off philly in week 17. This next game is pretty much win or go home for us

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps

1. As a cowboys fan, how often do we get help or "luck" when it comes to playoff seeding/needing a team to win/lose to help us. Only reason we have been in the race the last few years is because our division was bad

2. SF looks as if they are mailing it in for the season. Their offense is beyond :flabbynsick: and Harbaugh looks to already have 1 foot in the door. When they lose to SEA this week they will be officially eliminated from contention.

We need to win out or hope the giants can knock off philly in week 17. This next game is pretty much win or go home for us
Agree, San Fran is done. Harbaugh looks like he doesn't give a damn and so do the players.

I think Seattle wins out. Seems like they are starting to click again.

If Dallas can get by Philly this week, I think they have a good shot at beating Indy but I see that game going either way.

Losing to the damn Redskins with a shot at the playoffs on the line would be the most Dallas thing ever, though.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Why on earth do people want this team to win the division ?

3 - 4 at home...

6 - 0 on the road...

We win the division and get a home game and it doesn't matter who they play in the first round they will lose...
Washington has what...3 wins all year...and one came against Dallas...in Dallas...

This team gets a wildcard spot and goes on the road and it doesn't matter who they play in the first round they will win...
Seahawks have 1 home loss this year...to the Cowboys...

Would rather roll the dice and need help to get in and put ourselves in a position where we know we will play well...than to win out and win the division and put ourselves in a position where we know we won't...

Literally ever loss we have is at home...and what...that is going to magically change in the playoffs? Man get all the way the fukk out of here...

I'll roll the dice on the cardinals or seahawks falling on hard times so we can grab that last playoff spot...

I'd rather them have the chip on their shoulder playing a home game then for them to be complacent going on the road. Also, not to make excuses for them but there was a lot of factors that played into those home losses IMO.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Never heard that one breh?

I love that line lol...

either way tho,

We must beat Philly on Sunday. That's something we've ALL heard (and believe LOL)

My pop used to say that shyt to me all the time when I was a kid, had the :dwillhuh: face too till I understood what it meant
My favorite one is, "If my aunt had a dikk she would be my uncle" :damn::damn:
I am sure this has already been discussed prior, but what do you think the chances are that Rolando resigns with Dallas next year?
I think he'll be back. He's being playing solid for us and that's kind of a blessing for us considering he started out BEASTING. if he had kept up the play from earlier in the season then I think someone breaks the bank on him.

And I'm not done with Lee. We gonna put him on the Jason Witten workout plan, you see what it did for Demarco :mjpls: But I can just imagine the type of plays McClain would be making with another LB out there making plays with them.

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps
My favorite one is, "If my aunt had a dikk she would be my uncle" :damn::damn:

I think he'll be back. He's being playing solid for us and that's kind of a blessing for us considering he started out BEASTING. if he had kept up the play from earlier in the season then I think someone breaks the bank on him.

And I'm not done with Lee. We gonna put him on the Jason Witten workout plan, you see what it did for Demarco :mjpls: But I can just imagine the type of plays McClain would be making with another LB out there making plays with them.
A healthy Lee and Rolando would be insane. I just don't have faith in Lee staying healthy. I cringe like a Bulls fan watching Rose every time Lee makes a tackle or an awkward cut when he is on the field.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
A healthy Lee and Rolando would be insane. I just don't have faith in Lee staying healthy. I cringe like a Bulls fan watching Rose every time Lee makes a tackle or an awkward cut when he is on the field.
I like his contract situation where he has to play 80% of the plays before his money really kicks in. I think he's on a teacher salary this year :sadcam:

This year
750,000 Base (not exactly a teacher but....) 2,000,000 Singing bonus

• 2015 Bonus: $1.5M (with 80% of games played 2013-14)
  • 2016-19 Bonus: $7.5M with 80% games played in previous years
  • 2014 restructure: $4.75 million
It was a fair deal when he signed it, basically betting on himself but you never know with these injuries. Jerry got it right. If I'm not mistaken-he's not owed a signing bonus for next year.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/sean-lee/

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps
I like his contract situation where he has to play 80% of the plays before his money really kicks in. I think he's on a teacher salary this year :sadcam:

This year
750,000 Base (not exactly a teacher but....) 2,000,000 Singing bonus

It was a fair deal when he signed it, basically betting on himself but you never know with these injuries. Jerry got it right. If I'm not mistaken-he's not owed a signing bonus for next year.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/sean-lee/
I was a little hazy on the contract situation with him. Thanks for clearing that up. Makes me feel better about it.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I expect San Fran to have one final bullet in their gun and I expect them to fire it at Seattle this week...

As bad as San Fran has been...they have the exact personnel to beat the seahawks...line up...be physical...run it down their throat...

I think they have enough disdain for Seattle to actually do it at least for this week...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Watchin this MNF game, and i still don't understand why we cant get the ball to dez like ryan does to Julio :dry: