Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Daps
Hell nah...

Peyton is Garrett X10 when it comes to outsmarting himself...

You seen the saints play this year...

That game they lost to Cincy...Peyton called a damn playaction pass to the fullback on 4th and inches...

And who is the saints fullback...

Even Sean Peyton doesn't fukking know...

If Trillihan stays as OC...it would be interesting to have Rex as head coach...

Rex and General Rod running the defense :wow:

My meat just jumped a little bit thinking about it :wow:
My nikka you make it sound like garret is smart, dude is a retard everybody in the league knows his play book:upsetfavre:About the play action he gambled and he lost at least he tried if the was garret he would've kicked a field goal:russ:Payton seems like a coach I would like he gambles and he passes alot with different schemes I remember few years back when we played them Brees through this flea flicker shyt was beautiful:ohlawd::whew:And about rex I think he's a good coach stuck in a bad situation he knows how to pick good defensive players but clueless when picking a qb we have romo so he can't fukk up on picking a qb until we have to replace romo:ufdup:So shyt makes sense for the near future:obama:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why on earth do people want this team to win the division ?

3 - 4 at home...

6 - 0 on the road...

We win the division and get a home game and it doesn't matter who they play in the first round they will lose...
Washington has what...3 wins all year...and one came against Dallas...in Dallas...

This team gets a wildcard spot and goes on the road and it doesn't matter who they play in the first round they will win...
Seahawks have 1 home loss this year...to the Cowboys...

Would rather roll the dice and need help to get in and put ourselves in a position where we know we will play well...than to win out and win the division and put ourselves in a position where we know we won't...

Literally ever loss we have is at home...and what...that is going to magically change in the playoffs? Man get all the way the fukk out of here...

I'll roll the dice on the cardinals or seahawks falling on hard times so we can grab that last playoff spot...
Its almost impossible for us to get a wild card now breh. Its division or go home now.

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps
I am sure this has already been discussed prior, but what do you think the chances are that Rolando resigns with Dallas next year?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Each and every year yall...

We ALWAYS put ourselves up against it. Like we not even really in it for the wildcard (which I prefer by the way, because we pretty good on the road) we play for winning the division or nothing. We NEVER give ourselves options. I'm definitely not complaining but sheesh, I would love for us to be like the Packers/Seahawks/Broncos/Pats and have playoff options for once.

aiight Rant over...

Let's get it on Sunday and prove to the world we ready for the big stage. Avenge that Thanksgiving loss and put us in position to accomplish our goals!!!!

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Why on earth do people want this team to win the division ?

3 - 4 at home...

6 - 0 on the road...

We win the division and get a home game and it doesn't matter who they play in the first round they will lose...
Washington has what...3 wins all year...and one came against Dallas...in Dallas...

This team gets a wildcard spot and goes on the road and it doesn't matter who they play in the first round they will win...
Seahawks have 1 home loss this year...to the Cowboys...

Would rather roll the dice and need help to get in and put ourselves in a position where we know we will play well...than to win out and win the division and put ourselves in a position where we know we won't...

Literally ever loss we have is at home...and what...that is going to magically change in the playoffs? Man get all the way the fukk out of here...

I'll roll the dice on the cardinals or seahawks falling on hard times so we can grab that last playoff spot...

SF at home - Romo rusty

WAS at home - Romo injured

Zona at home - no Romo

Philly at home - played em on 3 days rest

:manuehh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Its almost impossible for us to get a wild card now breh. Its division or go home now.

The only thing that needs to happen for us to make the playoffs is for the cardinals to keep winning and for seattle to finish with the same record since we own the tie breaker...

Not so far fetched seeing as how

No team from the NFC south is getting a wild card

San Fran is pretty much out of it being two games back...

We have the same record now and I would be SHOCKED if Seattle goes 3 - 0 the rest of the way...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
st louis has outscored their last two opponents 76-0. if they can beat arizona at home this week, there's a good chance arizona loses out vs. seattle, @ san fran. that would leave them at 10-6 and we'd only need 11 wins to get in.

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps
st louis has outscored their last two opponents 76-0. if they can beat arizona at home this week, there's a good chance arizona loses out vs. seattle, @ san fran. that would leave them at 10-6 and we'd only need 11 wins to get in.
That Rams defense has been down right scary the last few weeks. With Tre Mason getting better, the Rams are a QB away from being legit.

CousinStavros

Banned
Daps
I am just glad the Eagles lost at home before the Cowboys play them again. Hopefully, that gets in their heads a little knowing they are not invincible at home. As @VBM pointed out, Romo played on 3 days rest and I expect a lot better showing out of him. The offensive line was just off the whole game but I think they will get a push this time that will allow Murray to get behind the defense and in open space. Dez obviously needs to play better this game than he did in the last, but I think he comes out strong this time.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
As it looks right now...

if the luck of the draw is Dallas wont make the playoffs, it definitely wasnt lack of effort or choking. What can you do? You got a pansy ass team out the NFC south taking up space.. cant do shyt about it