Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
this is why i always say we run the nfl. we always stay on your minds. get out of our thread fakkit.
Yeah its not like we just played a huge game.

You're coming off emotional as fukk. I dunno why your so irritated, most of the posters in this thread recognize that you played as well as could be expected, you just got beat by a much better team. Its a rebuilding year, you guys might be pretty good in a few years. I'm rooting for you.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah its not like we just played a huge game.

You're coming off emotional as fukk. I dunno why your so irritated, most of the posters in this thread recognize that you played as well as could be expected, you just got beat by a much better team. Its a rebuilding year, you guys might be pretty good in a few years. I'm rooting for you.
reps to anyone who negs this clown

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how the hell can you be so confident? since durant got injured this defense has been hot trash. wilcox is running around like a chicken with its head cut off. hayden and mcclain (dt) are a waste of life. i can very easily see us going to chicago in the cold and losing.

Wtf? We're 8-4 and this defense has been a average garbage all season long. One week ain't expose shyt. Besides the offense as more the issue last night then the defense IMO.

This is really the first loss we had like this all season. Our first as whooping of the year come in the end of the season. We had a couple losses like this last season so regardless how you see that, I see it as improvement.

Now you jokers see why carter stay in the doghouse. Dude is just hit garbage.I'm through with him. Takes himself outta the play almost every snap. I hope he goes to another team in the Division

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
-Stop playing zone when our corners aren't built for it. And more importantly, Wilcox isn't know for his coverage.

-We came out flat on both sides of the ball and that's what happens when you do.

-Unprepared and outcoached.

-We're still showing incompetence on getting people involved in our offense. If it's not Murray or Braynt (whom we still don't get the ball to properly) then the offense is stagnant. Williams & Escobar would be a factor and almost every other team in the L.

-I never liked our offense and we know our defense isn't good but we're 10x better than we we displayed last night.

Chalk this one up to scheduling. Gotta get ready for CHI.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think playcalling is more of an issue than our play design. Yesterday it was run on 1st, run on 2nd, pass on 3rd, punt. Last 2 weeks we had no problem getting dez the ball. When you are as predicatble as we are, it is easy to gameplan. There was a point in the game when we ran on 7 consecutive first downs. The opposing teams see this trend and stack the box on us on first and second. On third they send pressure and we have no answer. Linehan needs to start mixing it up and passing earlier and Romo needs to start playing better in the first quarter. He has a 80 qb rating in the 1st and 100 in all other quarters including ot.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Finally somebody sees the light. I tried tellin y'all bout him during the draft.dude only make aye when romo extends the play yet people stay saying he's a great route runner:stopitslime:
Did you see the double move he ran when he was the only receiver out there running a route? Ran it flawlessly and Romo didn't let it go. I honestly doesn't think it matters who is out there at no. 2. There's literally no plays being called for him.

I think playcalling is more of an issue than our play design. Yesterday it was run on 1st, run on 2nd, pass on 3rd, punt. Last 2 weeks we had no problem getting dez the ball. When you are as predicatble as we are, it is easy to gameplan. There was a point in the game when we ran on 7 consecutive first downs. The opposing teams see this trend and stack the box on us on first and second. On third they send pressure and we have no answer. Linehan needs to start mixing it up and passing earlier and Romo needs to start playing better in the first quarter. He has a 80 qb rating in the 1st and 100 in all other quarters including ot.
:heh: too many times through the season.

Daps
Is time to panic I was one of few who was optimistic when we started 1-1 despite what everybody says what made us win was the passing and critical third down stop on defense not the run game:yeshrug:Running when your down by 2+ td is useless conservative play calling + stagnant run game +useless defense who can't stop shyt=Loss :yeshrug:Murray is not that good I seen better running backs:yeshrug:Cut the white boy his :trash:I was saying we need another wide receiver when we were winning so not surprised draft cooper or something:yeshrug:The only way to win now to throw 50+ times but knowing jason Garretts group they will try to establish the run game with little succes for 3+ quarters before they realize is not working and their defense is shyt and giving up points every drive then panic and put romo in a no win position where he throws an int after being down 25+ with 5 minutes left:lolbron:Then everybody will talk about how he choked:russ:Then guys like me will be their to defend him talking about is everybody else fault:russ: Romo does no wrong:blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
-Stop playing zone when our corners aren't built for it. And more importantly, Wilcox isn't know for his coverage.

-We came out flat on both sides of the ball and that's what happens when you do.

-Unprepared and outcoached.

-We're still showing incompetence on getting people involved in our offense. If it's not Murray or Braynt (whom we still don't get the ball to properly) then the offense is stagnant. Williams & Escobar would be a factor and almost every other team in the L.

-I never liked our offense and we know our defense isn't good but we're 10x better than we we displayed last night.

Chalk this one up to scheduling. Gotta get ready for CHI.

we just lost but u hit it on the nail with ur remarks GET THE fukk OUT OF ZONE

our play calling is dumb and predictable yes we do the right plays but not the designs is what is so damn dumb :snoop:

we have way too many players who should get involved and i see why at times bryant gets mad cuz we are so inconsistent on giving him the ball makes no sense at all

o-line had a bad game i aint worried majority time we got that covered

defense wise we all knew we at best average so our offense needs to pick up the slack with time of possession and better play designs to help the defense

i better not see no damn offense drafted in the draft for awhile just pure defense

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We've got to get receivers to actually run routes...Both Dez and Williams are running streaks, fades, and out's about 80% of the time...not going to cut it...

We've got to pass more on 1st down...we are running it on first down damn near 100% of the time...got to throw it a little bit on 1st to keep teams from putting 8 or 9 in the box which is what the eagles did...

We need to run more screens...not sure why we don't...

Nothing we can do about the defense this year...these guys have played WAY over their heads...the only outright GOOD players we have on defense are Ro, Melton, Carter...everyone else is average to VERY below average...their is nothing to change or do about this defense because the players are just not that good...switching from zone to man would only make it worse...what...you really want to see carr and scandrick on an island with Marshal and Jeffrey?

Romo also has got to stop being a little bytch...dude is going to have to step up in the pocket and deliver the ball...no offensive line is good enough to give you 7 seconds to throw the ball EVERY time...and he has got to run at least some...their were so many plays that all he had to do was run and fall on the ground for 5 or 6 yards...dude got his a few times and went into a shell...come on now...

Sign general Rod up for the long term and draft some real NFL talent...we will be fine going forward...

Offensively...throw more on 1st down and run more screens...we will be fine...

That game Thursday...we just played so poorly and the Eagles got every break in the world...that Beasely fumble was hilarious...that type of play happens 3 or 4 times a game and the ball ALWAYS goes out of bounds...except for the one time beasely does it...then it perfectly falls flat on the ground and doesn't roll the 1 inch to the left it needed to and the player recovers it about 10 millimeters from being out of bounds...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Agreed. Corners have it tough because they have to guess what the receivers are doing, however if the receivers run the same routes over and over they don't have to guess. Dez needs to be all over the field like every teams #1 receiver, but they continue to just post him to the right side and have him run streaks:what: