Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bottom line, we need to get to 11-5 with one of our wins being vs philly to get in. This defense needs to step the fukk up and start getting off the field on third down. Im also done wit tdubb, we need to upgrade our wrs corps this offseason too.
I agree with TWill and that's why I would've been ok with us taking Beckham (LSU bias aside) even though I'm ok with Martin. We still need another number 2 IMO

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Never scared breh. This team has to prove to me they can step up in december before i go full homer
Im not full homer just know every game different and you can't base the future necessarily by what happened before. Refer to end of the season game against the Eagles for example

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't want waste a pick to on wr. They take a while to develop l. I rather go the veteran route.
I'm ok,with that too. I was just saying if they got Beckham who I had wanted them to get if the D cats weren't there I wouldn't been mad. We definitely need somebody else to do work on the other side than body catcher or he isn't being used right. One or the other

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So why dont you tell me how you expect us to win the division then smart guy. Philly is 3-0 in the division and 1-0 against us with washington and ny on their schedule to end the season. Even if we beat them in philly they most likely will finish 5-1 whereas we have 2 division losses already. We would need to finish with a better record than them, meaning we need to win all the rest of our games.
I wasn't just talking about winning the division post you were crying how we're gonna lose to the Bears...smart guy

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They scored 1 td against the #30th ranked pass defense, that's what happens when your receivers run the same damn routes over & over again. The media will tell us Dez is too stupid to run multiple routes & can't play the slot, but we know that's just to excuse their sorry pass game.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
thanks for the drop breh..

wont be watching this one again tho :snoop:

leary the weak point of the line brehs
doubt he has a game like that again this year. i didn't have a good feeling about this game b/c we been getting screwed with the london trip and then the sunday night game before the thursday game. we have to have a full week to prepare for this team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
All teams lose, I can handle losing. All I ask is you dont go out there and fukkin embarrass me on national television..jesus what the hell is wrong these clowns, most gutless performance all year
they always wait till national tv to shame us. then people wonder why we've been bragging about romo the last month. this team sucks dikk at home. i'm sick of att stadium.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Chicago is garbage and their corner don't bump at the line. We should crush them next week.

You nigguh's like this everytime we lost and we only lost 33% of our schedule thus far:
how the hell can you be so confident? since durant got injured this defense has been hot trash. wilcox is running around like a chicken with its head cut off. hayden and mcclain (dt) are a waste of life. i can very easily see us going to chicago in the cold and losing.