Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Have to win out breh :mjcry:

That deadskin game we lost earlier this season :mjcry::mjcry:

Romo not playing the Arizona game :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Romo being rusty that whiners game :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
the deadskiin game is going to haunt us breh. i can understand every other loss but the skins game was on us.

seriously tho brehs how the hell are we supposed to make it in the playoffs with this schedule and everybody else playing cupcakes. i swer the nfl did this on purpose. :mjcry:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
seriously tho brehs how the hell are we supposed to make it in the playoffs with this schedule and everybody else playing cupcakes. i swer the nfl did this on purpose. :mjcry:

Bears and Skins game should be dubs (they won't sleep on the Skins again). Season will come down to the Philly game. Win that game, I think we're in (rest of schedule be damned). Seattle should pin an L on Philly, so that'll help.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
so depressed brehs. :mjcry:

just look at our remaining schedule compared to our playoff competitors. :mjcry:
:camby: If there's one thing this team has shown that teams in years past haven't is the fight, that dog. And I think they still have that edge and chip.

We lost to the eagles on a thrusday after playing a sunday night game and having ONE jog thru practice session, big deal.

You look at the schedule and see the teams we have to play, they look at their schedule and see they have to play us :birdman:

Offense does need to get more vertical and can't just rely on the run. If we know it, they coaches know it too and I think they'll game plan accordingly.

And as far as the schedule, we just have to take care of business. Everything else will work itself out.

CHI shouldn't be a threat but we know it'll be a tough game.

Then the rematch with Philly, 10 days to prepare :manny: (if SEA beats them, it would be for 1st place)

Then you have a one dimensional Colts team and the Redskins to end the season

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:camby: If there's one thing this team has shown that teams in years past haven't is the fight, that dog. And I think they still have that edge and chip.

We lost to the eagles on a thrusday after playing a sunday night game and having ONE jog thru practice session, big deal.

You look at the schedule and see the teams we have to play, they look at their schedule and see they have to play us :birdman:

Offense does need to get more vertical and can't just rely on the run. If we know it, they coaches know it too and I think they'll game plan accordingly.

And as far as the schedule, we just have to take care of business. Everything else will work itself out.

Then the rematch with Philly, 10 days to prepare :manny: (if SEA beats them, it would be for 1st place)

is that you mickey?
Mickey_Spagnola_11_28_14-1417242529.jpg

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I hear you breh but the defense is :trash:. :mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Demarco needs 25+ carries like we were giving him early in the season during th six gam win streak.

If he want big money he going earn it. If he Dez and romo can't carry us through December, I'm through and I don't want to see anybody get paid:birdman:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Demarco needs 25+ carries like we were giving him early in the season during th six gam win streak.

If he want big money he going earn it. If he Dez and romo can't carry us through December, I'm through and I don't want to see anybody get paid:birdman:
:whoa:
I agree about romo and dmac though.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I hear you breh but the defense is :trash:. :mjcry:
They were never good :heh:

As long as the offense can go out there and control the clock and cash in on TDs like we were doing early in the season, we'll be gucci. This D is a bend but don't break defense which relies on the offense being successful. Even when we were winning, it was easy to focus on what they did good opposed to how they were getting exposed but in losing, they look the same they did when we were winning. The offense has just gotten stagnant.

it's all apart of the process

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Need Dez and Murray to ball out :sadcam:

ya think this will be a shootout? cuz I got Cutler in my lineup as well

im going against my brother who got lucky cuz dumb nikkas don't know how to trade, he got:

Arron Rodgers (from a trade :aicmon:)
Matt Forte
Marshawn Lynch
Gronk
Julio Jones (from trade :aicmon:)
Josh Gordon (dude was on his bench all season :aicmon:)