Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Wtf? We're 8-4 and this defense has been a average garbage all season long. One week ain't expose shyt. Besides the offense as more the issue last night then the defense IMO.

This is really the first loss we had like this all season. Our first as whooping of the year come in the end of the season. We had a couple losses like this last season so regardless how you see that, I see it as improvement.

Now you jokers see why carter stay in the doghouse. Dude is just hit garbage.I'm through with him. Takes himself outta the play almost every snap. I hope he goes to another team in the Division
the defense hasn't been trash all season. they might not have been getting sacks but they were getting much more pressure on qbs earlier in the season. also their 3rd down defense was much better earlier in the season. guys like carr, wilcox, carter, and hayden were all playing much better 2 months ago. i better see josh brent this week.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
i swear to God i'm at a crossroads as a fan of this franchise. if they let me down again somebody got to pay.
They could finish 10-6, maybe 11-5 and still miss the offs while the nfc south winner make it :wow:

I honestly would not be shocked if they went 0-4 tgis month. That Bears gm aint gonna be easy breh. :usure:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We've got to get receivers to actually run routes...Both Dez and Williams are running streaks, fades, and out's about 80% of the time...not going to cut it...

We've got to pass more on 1st down...we are running it on first down damn near 100% of the time...got to throw it a little bit on 1st to keep teams from putting 8 or 9 in the box which is what the eagles did...

We need to run more screens...not sure why we don't...

Nothing we can do about the defense this year...these guys have played WAY over their heads...the only outright GOOD players we have on defense are Ro, Melton, Carter...everyone else is average to VERY below average...their is nothing to change or do about this defense because the players are just not that good...switching from zone to man would only make it worse...what...you really want to see carr and scandrick on an island with Marshal and Jeffrey?

Romo also has got to stop being a little bytch...dude is going to have to step up in the pocket and deliver the ball...no offensive line is good enough to give you 7 seconds to throw the ball EVERY time...and he has got to run at least some...their were so many plays that all he had to do was run and fall on the ground for 5 or 6 yards...dude got his a few times and went into a shell...come on now...

Sign general Rod up for the long term and draft some real NFL talent...we will be fine going forward...

Offensively...throw more on 1st down and run more screens...we will be fine...

That game Thursday...we just played so poorly and the Eagles got every break in the world...that Beasely fumble was hilarious...that type of play happens 3 or 4 times a game and the ball ALWAYS goes out of bounds...except for the one time beasely does it...then it perfectly falls flat on the ground and doesn't roll the 1 inch to the left it needed to and the player recovers it about 10 millimeters from being out of bounds...
Wilcox, hayden, carr, and wilbur are absolutely killing this defense. If theres a big pass play given up, expect it to be wilcox or carr's fault. If we are getting gashed in the run game up the middle, it's usually because hayden cant hold the point off attack and lets linemen get to the second level so mcclain cant make a play. These positions have to be addressed this offseason in addition to sde. Selvie has been. Jag all season.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
the defense hasn't been trash all season. they might not have been getting sacks but they were getting much more pressure on qbs earlier in the season. also their 3rd down defense was much better earlier in the season. guys like carr, wilcox, carter, and hayden were all playing much better 2 months ago. i better see josh brent this week.

With the exception of Carter all of these guys are just flat out bad football players...and bad football players can play above their head for awhile, but eventually they go back to being...bad football players...

General Rod has done everything he can...it's time to get some actual players on defense now because we don't have many

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wilcox, hayden, carr, and wilbur are absolutely killing this defense. If theres a big pass play given up, expect it to be wilcox or carr's fault. If we are getting gashed in the run game up the middle, it's usually because hayden cant hold the point off attack and lets linemen get to the second level so mcclain cant make a play. These positions have to be addressed this offseason in addition to sde. Selvie has been. Jag all season.

I try to give Wilcox a pass but my patience is wearing thin. He was atrocious against Philly and that play at the beginning of the game where he came crashing inside giving the outside to McCoy really set a negative tone for the game.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The D isn't good because we don't have a playmaker.

Church is probably the best player that we have (aside from Ro). I'm ready to see Wilcox back on special teams (although he brought lumber twice last week, he kept crashing down taking bad ass angles too---which is what I'll remember the most)

Mincey is probably the best end we have. Crawford looked good inside. Lawrence is gonna be good but there were time when I was locked in on him and he would get blocked to the LDE spot when he lined up at RDE :sadcam: I was wondering why he doesn't play more but he still has some things to improve upon. If only he could have learned from Ware for a year. We need Durant and Lee healthy.

At this point of the season, we're playing with the house's money. I still got faith in them boys for Thursday. Corners will get torched but we'll get the W.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
out for t-giving in Florida but was in a room with eagle fans so i didn't escape shyt. Defense is starting to leak. They allowed a touchdown on the first drive in the least three games. I like Wilcox and think he has potential. But we need a top player at that position back there. But the dline must be addressed in the offseason. That must be the focus. You can't allow qb's to sit back there and watch them pick you apart. On offense, I'm going to be real. I love running overall. But the passing plays are unimaginative and uncreative. Predictable routes, predictable schemes with spotty execution. Dez has too much talent for him to keep running simple go routes. Receivers other than Beasley do not get open in this scheme.

If the Cowboys collapse again this month, then I am done with the Garrett/Romo era.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Brandon Carr might be the worst DB in the league. The only guy who plays worse is Claiborne. Wilcox is ass. Scandrick and Moore are both ehh. This secondary doesn't stand a chance against elite QBs.
Rodgers would do unspeakable things to this secondary. Hell Luck will too. Next May should be defense, defense, defense.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Rodgers would do unspeakable things to this secondary. Hell Luck will too. Next May should be defense, defense, defense.

full

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
out for t-giving in Florida but was in a room with eagle fans so i didn't escape shyt. Defense is starting to leak. They allowed a touchdown on the first drive in the least three games. I like Wilcox and think he has potential. But we need a top player at that position back there. But the dline must be addressed in the offseason. That must be the focus. You can't allow qb's to sit back there and watch them pick you apart. On offense, I'm going to be real. I love running overall. But the passing plays are unimaginative and uncreative. Predictable routes, predictable schemes with spotty execution. Dez has too much talent for him to keep running simple go routes. Receivers other than Beasley do not get open in this scheme.

If the Cowboys collapse again this month, then I am done with the Garrett/Romo era.
I honestly dont think its the play book the more and more i think about it. I think play calling and romos limited mobility since the injury has affected this offense/play calls. Also, tdub needs to step up. Teams can double dez and he isnt making them pay with his single coverage looks. Romo put up almost. 5000 yards in this same offense. Games like the bronco game last year, the Giants game this year, saints game, jags game are all examples of how this offense should look week in/out. We need to stop being predicatble and running on every first down and passing on second down.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I honestly dont think its the play book the more and more i think about it. I think play calling and romos limited mobility since the injury has affected this offense/play calls. Also, tdub needs to step up. Teams can double dez and he isnt making them pay with his single coverage looks. Romo put up almost. 5000 yards in this same offense. Games like the bronco game last year, the Giants game this year, saints game, jags game are all examples of how this offense should look week in/out. We need to stop being predicatble and running on every first down and passing on second down.

I dont really see how you can double a receiver tho.. just put the receiver in motion to the other side.. Its like we just allow certain shyt.

We found something with Escobar early in the season.. like WTF happened? shyt puzzles me