Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all not give this team enough credit. They always seem to bounce back after tough games. They're more tougher and prideful than in years pass.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The redskins and giants dont treat playong philly as their super bowl like they do with us.

even so redskins are more likely to do a number on them with their qb situation so they qb gonna wanna prove something whether its mccoy or rg3

giants are just the giants u never know with them

either way u never take division foes for granted regardless of how they treat that team

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Y'all not give this team enough credit. They always seem to bounce back after tough games. They're more tougher and prideful than in years pass.

its not that all I'm sure they will I'm more on the defense side not the offense side

the defense has always been our weakness at times they do what they can or need to do for a time being but the thing is its december and thats when teams ramp it up to get ready for the playoffs

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not that all I'm sure they will I'm more on the defense side not the offense side

the defense has always been our weakness at times they do what they can or need to do for a time being but the thing is its december and thats when teams ramp it up to get ready for the playoffs
We have the best weapon we ever had in years for December: A dominant offensive line and running game.

We getting guys back. We got some good pressure here and there in this game. We got penetration and plays were there to be made. We just missed a lot of tackles.

I like what Harris did at the end of the game to show yhat they care and aren't happy with how things were going.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We have the best weapon we ever had in years for December: A dominant offensive line and running game.

We getting guys back. We got some good pressure here and there in this game. We got penetration and plays were there to be made. We just missed a lot of tackles.

I like what Harris did at the end of the game to show yhat they care and aren't happy with how things were going.

well dec is here lets see what were made of then :blessed:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bottom line, we need to get to 11-5 with one of our wins being vs philly to get in. This defense needs to step the fukk up and start getting off the field on third down. Im also done wit tdubb, we need to upgrade our wrs corps this offseason too.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
San Fran might go 8-8, all we have to worry about to get a payoff spot is Detroit and Seattle. And we won the tie breaker over Seattle

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bottom line, we need to get to 11-5 with one of our wins being vs philly to get in. This defense needs to step the fukk up and start getting off the field on third down. Im also done wit tdubb, we need to upgrade our wrs corps this offseason too.
Finally somebody sees the light. I tried tellin y'all bout him during the draft.dude only make aye when romo extends the play yet people stay saying he's a great route runner:stopitslime: